Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 2017 Years Reflection

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2284

• Jordan
I think all the media has done is make sure trump never pays for conspiring with the Russians. We live in real bad times and the illusion that things are normal, is what is a real problem. We are becoming a nation built on many false realities but that isn’t shocking. What has happened to black people from the moment their ancestors arrived in this country has been swept under the rug and down played. It was a false reality, just like the Idea that God only cares for white wealthy people. One big lie supported and feed by all the hidden subliminal messages we are bombarded with every day.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2285

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I’m disgusted with white women if you ask me. The women who voted for Trump and who support Moore are making all of us look bad, stupid. I think things are headed to a point that will require literal divine intervention that’s what I think.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2286

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I was listening to them today and now they are saying they don’t think anything is going to happen to Trump. They are saying that most republicans are stupid enough to believe the Russian situation is just a political stunt, it’s not real. Since the republicans in congress won’t do anything they can honestly convince themselves it’s not real. Trump is the real Antichrist and this is why he seems untouchable despite being a proven liar and making up stories about anyone who opposes him. But we all know what happened to the antichrist right?

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2287

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I thing the image of women is damaged most by women. You have women who have no problem being gold diggers. You have women who have no problem exploiting themselves, you have women who don’t give a damn about the children the mother and you have women who don’t give a damn about other woman being molested or raped. If they don’t care about their own children they don’t care about the children of others. Every white woman voting for Moore has confronted childhood sexual abuse or rape in their lives and nothing was done about it.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2288

• Niobi
I think we hear lies so long and so much it’s easy for many to start believing the lie. I think media is bad and because they are bad karma is trump. He attacks them and he is right but all media is bac and he endorse the worst form of media, Fox News. Media form views and give ideas to the majority. They send more sublime false messages than any other. They made sure trump win election by keeping Hillary email situation alive and in the limelight. All this while trump behaving badly allowed him all the media coverage he needed to win election. They want to blame Russia when truly it is American media that win trump his election.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2289

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Personally, I think the media is the worlds enemy. They may not be lying but they over kill on trival information and never talk about what we really need to hear. They send the most sublime messages, give us false images, paint distorted pictures and decide what’s important and it’s often something that is insignificant.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds