Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 2017 Years Reflection

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2278

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
They also like to send mixed signals. Trump wants to act like he’s for civil rights and respects the movement in words only. We are supposed to just look the other way and ignore the fact that all his actions scream he’s a racist, bigot!!! I was watching MSNBC this morning and some guy…he wants to act like the congress people and government officials aren’t trying to make things right. All of a sudden, the victims are supposed to be the bigger ones and be agreeable after being wronged. Horribly wronged. I’m glad they took a stand. I can’t get his angle honestly, I think he feels he’s white so he’s right all the time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2279

• Luke
  • Administrator
Jay…that’s always been the case. White men want everyone to excuse them, overlook what they do, accept it, and take cooling off periods. It’s the message they send, they are white so they are right and I know, I’m a white, blue-eyed blonde, male. And then there are the white women. They aren’t that much better. There is no way no woman should have voted for Trump and none should be will to vote for this Moore guy. White woman are also the main ones that do degrading things that cast women in a bad light. I’m sorry, it’s very rarely that you see black women behaving the way white women do. They went for a misogynist over a woman and there is nothing they can say that justifies that, nothing. This perception that they are so much better is a lie!!! They are not in any way, not one.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2280

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Baby, I am so in love with you!!! I’ll give you everything I have because I know how much you appreciate and love you. For me it’s the religious subliminal messages that disturb me the most and I’m glad I can see through them now. I heard that minister when he said women are temptress. I just shook my head because these people are like a cancer in this world. They the attention of so many and they misuse it. But, don’t completely fault them, those whose ear they have can choose to seek the truth. They choose to be lead by blind leaders.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2281

• Mike
  • Elite Member
Luke, I can say first hand that’s true, I’m sorry black women are more grounded, less dramatic, more straight forward, and fucking mature damn. I can’t stand an Immature grown ass woman!!!

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2282

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Amen Bro Amen!!!

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2283

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I think the subliminal messages are the cancer that will destroy this country real soon. They keep the society in the dark about real problems while making weak situations bigger than life, serving to distract society from what they should be paying attention to most. This really is hell Mason, it really is.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds