Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 2017 Years Reflection

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2296

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Damn Emily girl you are seriously upset. But I’m most upset with all the lying the church does. I think that’s the damn problem all over the world religious leaders lying about what the Most High wants. That makes me the maddest.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2297

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I’m disgusted with the woman who openly support Moore in Alabama. I disgusted with all of those who support and would send that disgusting man to Washington and the fact that our disgusting president supports him says all that ever needs to be said. I also agree about the media, why are they being s hush about the women’s march, because a black woman organized it?

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2298

• Jimmy
I don’t think Christianity honesty believes in the God who is God and I heard a story about Jesus that made me glad I’m a Gnostic. It’s time to wake up and see it for what it is. Christianity’s god is money. They don’t care about nothing beyond that. Some ideas were formed to control, subdue our society, making us think subservient behavior is preferred by True God. It’s this notion that prevents people from standing up for themselves. Mason is right, the Word or Language, and Spirit or Soul came for creation, trapped in the belly of this Logos that is so beautiful because Creation was here in the first place. I sick of and reject all religious lies subliminal messages about true God.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2299

• Jess
Well thank God the black folk and woman turned out in Alabama to make sure another monster wasn’t sent to Washington DC. We all need to continue to support that victims of the monster we have sitting in the White house. I don’t like the message those who vote against their own best interests send period. There are many people in this country who are struggling. The republicans are at the helm thus they are the primary cause of the struggles of millions of Americans. To many Americans vote for the very people who make life hard for them. I don’t like the message this sends to the next generation. Our priority is to our self-preservation not a political party, the human party.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2300

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I with Jess I don’t like all the hidden messages that make things that are wrong right. There is no such thing as trickle down economics. I agree with Mason, wealth trickles down for fortunate families not all families. I hate how they keep up with what they are doing for the middle class jack shit!!!

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2301

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I don’t like the false image that black people are the bad or problem in this country. I think it’s quiet clear which ethnic group is the real problem. I am sick of all the subliminal messages that keep that lie alive. Obama was a man, Trump is an animal there is a striking difference between these two males and trump will never be an eighth of the man Obama is.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds