Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 2017 Years Reflection

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2302

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I really hate how they will do anything to screw us all over and act like they are doing us some great service. The republicans don’t care about anything but the rich. I hear Paul Ryan is thinking about retiring. Yeah after he’s fucked life up for generations to come. The nerve of him going into church pretending to be so righteous. I don’t see how his wife stands him. I really don’t know what kind of women are married to these republican men so easily making life for so many. They keep creating terms to make what they do seem right making those who are suffering into societies enemy and encouraging us to worship those who are well off. That’s the lie they want us to believe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2303

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Well Ryan wants to get out before the damage of his tax cut starts to take effect. I think he knows he’s not going to win in the next election. Good he’s done enough damage. He does like to give the impression he’s a good guy, family man, and church goer but that’s all a façade. Either way I’m glad he’s going to be out now for McConnell and Graham.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2304

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I think the American media does more damage than good most of the time. They put an emphasis on what they want America to care about often omitting vital information. I really think they helped trump win the election by keeping him in the news, and putting continuous emphasis on Hillary’s email story which was never really a story. They just made it worse if you asked me and that means they have way to much power.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2305

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Well like most of you females are upset with women willing to send a negative damaging message to young girls and boys for that matter, I feel the same way about black ass men who do the same thing. I’m looking at them standing beside Moore and giving them the finger. I don’t see how their wives stomach them. I think they are a disgrace and that goes for all the bad black ministers I encountered in my life. It makes or they make their god look real weak.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2306

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Well for years bad messages have been sent out that influences how we behave and live our lives. We learn who to marry, why, and what is expect and allowed. Yeah the media plays the strongest role but church and people in positions of power do as well. I think anyone who uses their position and sends negative, dishonest messages are the worlds most disgraceful people period. I tell you what, when Ryan gets old he’ll wish he was remembered for doing something good for those who needed it most and he’ll have many restless nights as he is reminded of how much devastation he caused abusing his position of power and leadership.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds