Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 2017 Years Reflection

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2290

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Earth is still raging! All the lies and the fact that the unjust are made to be just wrong is turned into right. It’s all a mixture of downfall. The US will fall and it starts with North Korea.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2291

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I’m in agreement with this media jaz. Listen they want to keep talking about America decided trump was innocent when he was elected. American’s spoke they say. Well I remember American’s speaking all right, I remember the women’s march right after he was elected. I remember all of the protests after the election. I remember how angry a whole lot of us were that’s what I remember. I remember women speaking out loud and clear about how they felt about that misogynist being elected but do they ever mention any of that?

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2292

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Ebony girl, I know that’s right girl :lol: :lol: .

Amen Casey Amen!

Now let’s talk about the damn media!! As much as I can’t stand trump, he makes some points that can’t be denied. He’s just double minded and greedy and those things rot at the soul. The media is the enemy because it is run by corrupt people pretending to be right. Thank You Kelton… what about the voice that rang out after trump was elected? Yes we spoke out about him being a misogynist. OH hell yes we did and Hillary won the election it was given to him by the elected who ignored the voice of the people. Now he’s fucking this country up and it’s the fault of every American who voted for him and the electoral college. Now he’s changing what is real and there are far to many in the 95 for it not to be effective. The media is not on the side of the average American other than to decide what they think we should concerned which ¾ of the time I don’t give a damn about. Let us never forget where most of our subliminal messages come from. The good ole MEDIA!!!!

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2293

• Emily
  • Administrator
I have to say I agree with Kelton. How the hell do they keep forgetting about all the Marches after that man was elected. Now that want to give the impression we wanted that creature as our president. They do decide what we need to focus on and it’s never the right thing. It’s something petty that only they care about. I’m also disgusted with women in Alabama supporting Moore’s nasty ASS!!! All of the are a black eye to white women everywhere. Failures all f them who support that nasty man and all the so-called evangelicals, I will be glad when all of you wake up on that cold ass dark ass planet for perpetrating fraud against the most high!!!

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2294

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I can’t get over how many mixed signals trump sends. It’s chaos. It is all coming to a head and that 95% they need to perish because they are basically useless. These people never mature so this is way lies are becoming the norm and Mason is right, the lie that everything is normal is played out, this is HELL!

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2295

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I’m with the facts that sublime hides. Yes, I agree the Media is the main culprit, followed closely by religious organizations. I sick as hell of hearing about how we spoke when trump was elected BULLSHIT!!! We spoke after his ass was elected and let’s try not to forget that shit!!!
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds