Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 2017 Years Reflection

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2254

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Let's share some stories about our experiences when it comes to subliminal messages. Share some of your stories here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2255

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Unfortunately I know all to well about what is happening to these refugees. It is a very ugly situation that is a fact.

What is clear is this thing with alternative facts, this is clearly a form of sublime and it obscures real facts for the purpose of diluting the truth. This is something Trump and those in his administration engage in every day. Unfortunately many in the 95% don’t know that this is a technique even used in religion. This is how it captures and holds on to so many. The sublime when it comes to religion, creates an unshakable loyalty. People need something to believe in, a cause, clearly. The devils among us know that and they tap into it. The demons help aide in reinforcing what the devils put into place. They support the lies by adding to them and using fear. This year unlocked an antient secret. And that is why we are few and they are many.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2256

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I honestly never thought about hidden messages until they were pointed out to me this year. I now pay closer attention to what I see and hear. Some people are in very important positions and I’m sure they don’t even realize just how significant their positions are. Look at all those powerful men in the media who are falling. Think about their reach in their industries. Movie makers make movies like the ones mentioned as well as sexually degrading movies that paint a portrait of woman that is part of the reason they are seen as sexual objects all the time. It’s obvious what the problem is now and I have no doubt about the persuasive power of subliminal messages.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2257

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I know the mobster movies did help form my view of Italians at a young age. I also had some friends who see how badly black people were treated as a show of weakness on their part and strength on the White side. My question to the two friends who felt that way was what would they do if the show was on the other foot? The problem is, White people, rich people, have an impossible time walking in the shoes of those they hurt the most, which means they be enslaved faster and plead for mercy far more than that of the Blacks they torment.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2258

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Jason, let’s not leave out the Jewish people who continue to be tormented. I think trump sends a message that insights and makes extreme racist feel empowered. He is very racist and because of his position he does far more damage than we will ever fully know.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2259

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Mason my experience with this would be the idea that my value to my husband has a price tag. I have had to tell my parents it’s not that kind of party. The first thing out my sister’s mouth when she heard I was marrying a white man was to ask me if he had money. I didn’t respond but of course they all soon realized I was marrying a white man of means. They as in all of them immediately went to the ring, how much it would cost, how much it should cost. It really upset me and that’s why my whole family was not at my wedding ceremony. I will not have them coming at my husband in a financial way because we live in a world that says a man doesn’t really love you if he doesn’t spend a fortune on you out the gate. Look at the biracial lady about to marry a prince. Do you see how happy she is? Man it’s exciting to know Justin chose me, he loves me. A man with status!!!! I’m still walking on cloud 9 and I’m not trying to let anyone hurt my prince!
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds