Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 2017 Years Reflection

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2272

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Well when they know their subliminal messages are no longer going to work they start doing shit behind the scenes. We’ll all wake up in a few months and there will be some new shit we never saw coming like that damn arbitration shit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2273

• nicoli
I admire the message the Democrats are trying to send but in the end if they don’t start fighting fire with fire well end up with a congress full of the party of corruption and this country will be in another civil war.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2274

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I kind of fault mainstream media for some of what is going on. They refuse to air things we as Americans need to know about. Trump knows this and the more they do it the more credence they give what he says. Where are the stories about what the republicans are doing in the dark? Shit with what they are doing in the light and all the corruption in the party what’s going on in the dark is hella bad.
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Marc.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2275

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I see things so much clearer now and all I can say is I’m glad my eyes are open. It’s shocking but I’m glad I am now informed. All we can do is inform other and open some more eyes. I’m bringing four friends to our next meeting. They are done and this Christian support of trump is finally opening some eyes about religion.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2276

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
It’s all kind of scary to me. It’s so bad. We live under the pretense things are good but they are so far from being good. To me this is what all the subliminal messages are doing to the world, painting a very deceptive view.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2277

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m also most disturbed by the down right lie that God can be bought. That he doesn’t love you unless you are giving him money, that money is God’s gift and if you don’t have it God doesn’t love you or you aren’t worthy. That’s the lie I hate the most.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds