Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 2017 Years Reflection

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2266

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I think Trump is a prime example of what this type of messaging consists of. He lies and his followers are starting to believe him no matter what. Everything he says is a lie, they are blind and for those of us who can see they are like a disease dragging us all down with them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2267

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Well I think they have come up with a new term for subliminal messages, Alternative facts folks. This is acceptable for those whose feet are swift to chase and do evil.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2268

• Val
  • Premium Member
I can’t stand stupid ass women I really can’t. Any woman with a daughter should not even act like she will vote for Moore. To me this is where all the sayings about southern people being inbreed comes from. What else can you make of how stupid they are. It’s like they are all retarded and they can vote. It’s scary it really is.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2269

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Valerie girl, and these women in Alabama are ignorant. How can a mother of daughters think what this man did is okay? What kind of message are the sending to their daughters? It’s disgusting. I mean they are flat out saying if a man does these things to you it’s your fault so deal with it. If that damn Moore has daughters his insane as wife, who is worse than he is, probably allows him to molest their damn daughter. See this is why everyone says they are inbreed and shit like that. This is what the Republican Party is reduced to, a bunch of inbreed, racist, misogynist, child-molesters. That’s the message they are sending me.

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2270

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I’m reeling from the horrible messages these Alabama women supporting Moore is sending young girls all over the country. This is the kind of mess that disgust me. There was also a Black Baptist preacher that flat out said when a woman is molested or raped she did something to ask for it. Women are temptress he said which means all we do is walk around tempting men to rape us or we all welcome their unwanted advances. I’m more disgusted with the Christian organizations backing Trump than any of his other supporters. They want to take us back to a time when they could call a woman a witch and burn her at the stake. They want to take us back to a time when women had no say in their lives or with their bodies. They want to take s back to a time of slavery. Didn’t this Moore guy say that anyway?

2017 Years Reflection 6 years 4 months ago #2271

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Every time a woman in Trumps circle speaks in his behalf I see failure, traitor to your own kind, white women. These are white women doing this, white women supporting this president, supporting men like Moore. I see a flaw in the white race that turns my stomach. This is the race that likes to pride themselves on being better than all others. I don’t think so. Never has messages been clearer this white race is looking bad, white women, Christians, congress, entertainers, and white men.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds