Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: July Article

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8859

• Adam
  • Premium Member
As a police officer I have seen all kinds of people. I have seen the satanic people, men and women. They are the cold ones who kill without hesitation feeling nothing of it. The father of our four adopted children was satanic. Women kill children mostly mean kill men, women, and children. They are born this way and have done bizarre shit all their lives. I’ve definitely seen the devils and trust me they are everywhere. They beat on their wives, their kids, and bully neighbors and co-workers. They can be men or women. Demon’s are the easily led. They have deep-rooted grievances like racism and have no problem acting out on them. The cop that killed George Floyd is a satanic man. Any person that can do something like that is satanic. I can now see what sets Trump apart from Putin and that one over North Korea. All are scary people and Biden, I agree, should refuse to be seen or on the same stage with a criminal. I have also written my attorney general about the laws in our state regarding felon’s running for public office. We’ll see what this goes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8860

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Luke, you are a wonderful man, nothing about you has ever come across as satanic. I hope you realize that now and know how loved and admired you always have been. Nico really appreciated and admired you, as we all do now.

I didn’t watch the debate but I’ve been watching Biden since that event and he’s doing fantastic. He did a wonderful job at the NATO Summit and I think he’s fine. Trump on the other hand is a hot ass mess. I agree Biden need never stoop to a lower level. He is of a higher caliber.

I have encountered two satanic people personally, one is one of my brothers, and the other is Benson. My parent didn’t know what to do with my oldest brother who was killed by authorities during an attempt to arrest him after he beat a man to within an inch of life and the man later died of his injuries. My brother killed my cat right in front of me and showed no emotion for it. My father protected him and told me I needed to toughen up and be a man. My mother took me and my brother right under my oldest brother, I am the youngest, out of the house until my father attempted to address the issues with my oldest brother. My father put him in a boarding school but if any of you remember the mountain in Game of Thrones, my oldest brother was like that. He enjoyed hurting people and was put into confinement at the boarding school after hurting several students. Needless to say I recognized Benson right away. It’s a deadness in the eyes that sends a chill down you spin.

I only know of devils via stories. I’ve never personally encountered such people. Demons are unfortunately, all around us every day. I think we see them when we see images of proud boys crawling out of U-Haul trucks and marching down streets. They are domestic terrorist. The people who are a part of the Maga movement are clearly demons driven by hate.

I can definitely agree with donald trump being the Anti-Christ because of the religious and spiritual element of his behavior. He mocks God and that is absolutely frightening.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by JackeeM.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8861

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Hi Lindsey, multiple personality disorder has always been around. It is a terrible disorder like all mental disorders. Yahushua just cleansed the broken mind living one primary personality so the person could live normally. The remaining personalities were showed away. But Yahushua healed, that’s what he did and this is an illness. Yes some of those personalities can be satanic and/or demonic and they drone out the primary person born in that body.

Yes, I have to let him tell you, Luke is kind of scary as well. He now smiles, laughs, and most of all loves but dad had to stop him from killing several times. The man who attacked me with a sexual intent, Luke was the first one in the room. He told him to get his hands off me as quickly as he could or he would die. He believed him. I was so glad to see me crazy little brother. My attacker ran up on Luke, who is prettier than me, as most of you know, and Luke grabbed him around his neck and would not let go until dad arrived. He released him and he fell to the floor chocking and called Luke crazy. Luke arched and eyebrow and told him, calmly, he had no idea. I think he did. All I could do was hug my brother. Did you hug me back Luke? I just felt you pat my back.

I agree, little brother you are a defender, a warrior specifically to combat the most evil among us. That’s what Jack Schmit is as well.

I told you all. I am not surprised one bit I knew it. It’s who and what he is and this is the kind of shit he does.

Good idea Brad let’s do that folks. We have to fight back.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8862

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Bro, I was too angry to embrace so yes I just pat you on your back, dad embraced.

I can accept that everyone.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8863

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Chris I understand it’s hard to understand how I fell for Benson, I wondered what was wrong with me as well, I put my kids in danger and I was terrified when I realized how dangerous he was. He hit me so hard and just smiled about it. I knew I was going to lose the child I was carrying, I felt her die inside me. I have learned to not look for a good side in people because they may not have one and I learned to pay attention to the eyes. I finally say there was no life behind Benson’s eyes their were cold and literally dead. I just felt like he had a good side and I would help keep that side of him facing forward. I did see a bad in him but I didn’t see how bad it was until he killed our daughter, he knew he was killing her and he felt nothing, it is so chilling I was so very afraid. I closed my eyes and called Caleb and when I opened them an old phone was on the phone beside me. He had taken my phone. Luke’s number was already on the screen I just pushed call. I gasped help and that was all I had to do. He growled at me because before either of us knew it Nico was at the door. He gave Benson five seconds to open it and he growled at me again extremely angry. He had walked away to grab a knife he told me he was going to kill my children but first he was going to kill me, bury me and tell everyone I went to the store and never came back. Then he would kill the kids one by one and he told me just like he had done twice before.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8864

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I know what happened to Ashley and Becca, for seven years I had a satanic man in my live, in and out of prison and capable of committing murder. He too used to say things that left no doubt he had done some of those things but he learned to fear me as much as he attempted to torment me. I dreamed about him years before he actually came into my life and when he did I knew who he was. Like Ashley, I to was saved, by a doctor, by a lawyer, by some neighbors, and finally by a criminal. I know God is real because God has literally saved my life on several occasions. But, at first they are handsome and charming, sucking you in and them you see it. The red or black eyes, the growling, the threats. For me something always seemed to push him away from me. He tried to stab me with a knife and he simply could not make contact with me. I ran into the kids room and something kept him from entering their room at that time. He growled and shouted, demanding I come out of the room and I refused. I felt stupid but realized something was after me for some reason. I’ve had cars roll up behind me very closely coming out of nowhere. I had cars turn in front of me and I survived the accident. I have been in the presence of satanic people and watched them cower away from me. I am not surprised Benson did not want to meet me. I certainly was in no hurry to meet him.

Aaron, yes because I dreamed about him years before I met him. I dreamed about a man in uniform, driving a white car. I dreamed he blocked the road and as he approached the car he had red eyes and I knew he was coming for me. I was aware this man was the man in my dreams when he pulled up next to me in a white Monte Carlo while I was waiting on the bus. I was paralyzed in the moment but heard a voice tell me not to get into the car. I told him no I was all right. He was a maintenance man at the apartment community I lived in. That was the uniform. Yes, he was frightening and I was disobedient. The powerful voice woke me from sleep one evening warning me about him. It said, “Leave him alone for he is not what he appears to be”. It told me twice. Guess what. I didn’t listen. I told myself I was just tripping and then the seven years of terror began. It was my consequence.

Yes Tina, Jackie.

ABSOLUTELY Linden, that is exactly what they are. Well-articulated, understood and said.

No he wasn’t like well maybe he could fit the description of a demon.

‘Who, it’s coming out, he was raping young girls along with his friend. Are any of us surprised?
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds