Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: July Article

July Article 2 months 3 days ago #8877

• Braxton
I’m glad my parents aren’t here to see what is going on. I am also glad Mark described these kinds of people so we know what we are dealing with. I also thought my sister was satanic but that changed and she definitely doesn’t fit the description of any of these people. I didn’t get close enough to Benson to get any kind of feeling around him and Ashley I’m also sorry for what you experienced and I’m glad you survived. Luke, I have always looked to you as one who protects, just like Mike, Carmine, Kelton, Rocky and even Carter.
I know of devils but I’ve never met any personally, I’m sure I’ve come into contact with demons because they are everywhere. I do think the anti-Christ is a man other than trump and that Miller dude looks real evil. I know Biden is old but so is trump and trump is literally losing his mind. So, I’m riding with Biden for the sack of our future and to make sure project 2025 is never implemented.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

July Article 2 months 3 days ago #8878

• Rye
I think Justin is right, Trump is not the Anti-Christ but that Miller very well could be. He looks the part and I like Justins logic about who the Anti-Christ would be. I agree what separates the Anti-Christ from the other three is the God element and he fits that ticket more than trump. Also trump is to much of an outlaw to be in this position. He’s a ploy and we need to see that. They use each other and want to use the rest of us.

Benson was my first experience with a satanic being but those programs Mark suggested definitely showcases them. I know the demons are the mindless, cruel thousands around us and they are many, coming in all shapes and sizes. Rich, poor, black white, male female. It doesn’t matter. I didn’t watch the debate but I have seen Biden since then and he seems coherent to me. I’m sticking with him because he has done an amazing job and I trust him.

July Article 2 months 3 days ago #8879

• Mimi
I think Justin is right that Miller guys fit the description of the Anti-Christ more so than Trump. Trump is like a satanic demon. I don’t even think he’s a good leader. Devils are leaders and he can’t lead a dog around the corner. I think it’s someone a little more sophisticated, not visible right away, sneaky but pulling strings. That would be Miller.

I’ve encountered two satanic people in my life, one being Benson and another was a woman who terrorized everyone on her block. I saw her one time but everyone knew if your animal came up missing and it was small, she killed it. She walked around at night, Mom, remember Ms. S? Benson reminded me of her. We moved so I don’t know what ever happened to her but she was evil.

I don’t know any devils as they are evil leaders. We read about mob leaders and gang leaders but I don’t know any. Dad did but we didn’t I glad to know what kind of people they are and I’ll just stay clear of them. I love the way Jill Scott remade the national anthem it is understandable why black people do and should feel that way. It is sad and true. Mark I love the article it educated me in a valuable way as most of your articles do.

July Article 2 months 3 days ago #8880

• Wesley
Wow to that version of the National Anthem and it is very appropriate. I also think is high time we started paying close attention to everything the republicans, their donors and contributors are doing behind the seen. This project 2025 is hella scary, but look what the did to Roe vs Wade. Nothing should surprise us or get past us.

Benson was never close enough to me to make me feel any kind of way but I know many people whom he did make very uncomfortable. I do think Trump is more Satanic and Demonic than devilish and the Anti-Christ. He doesn’t measure up to those two. He’s a criminal, vermin, the shit stuck to the bottom of a shoe maybe, like most demons are. He’s a horrible leader so he doesn’t qualify to be a Devil. He’s the puppet, the one who appeals to the worst of us, the rapist, the racist, the thieves, lairs, cheaters, and pedophiles in our species. But the real Anti-Christ is using our own system against us, we are a system of laws so he works to change the laws that govern us. Yes, he’ll attempt to make us think it is the Will of God, like the ten commandments in schools some governors are pushing when they don’t abide by a single one of the commandments. Yes, he’ll have his church behind him, the so-called evangelicals, kind of like a knock to angel. I think this could be Stephen Miller easily. He’s been around a long time, always working behind the scene. I think if God were to have a chosen people it would be the black people. I have seen people from other countries seek out black people in the airport for assistance. I recognized it right away so this is true. And the black person gladly, was more than willing to help them out. I noticed this at a very young age. I actually walked up to a clear gang member when I got separated from my mom one time. He called me little dude and told the guys with him they had to help me find my folks. I never felt safer. They led me straight to my mom and I gave them dap, I felt like I was the total shit. Mom actually thanked them and hugged them. So, I know I don’t feel threatened around black people at all. That’s how Sir Mark can walk unto their neighborhoods without fear. We have to stop falling for the hate-filled lies about black people, because that’s all they are, lies.

July Article 2 months 3 days ago #8881

• Mike
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Sorry everyone it took me a minute to respond to this article. In my line of work we see them all and these definitions are very accurate. Satanic people are very chilling and I do think this is trump. I have never been around him or met him but I’ve known people in my line of work who have. He does make people very uneasy and uncomfortable, but he lack leadership skill and on that note I’m going to have to agree with Justin. I also think he does very demonic things like raping women and young girls. He is hateful and racist. He steals, he lies like he breaths. But he is to out in the open and I get the feeling the Anti-Christ would not put himself in the position of find himself involved in the situations Trump is constantly involved in. He follows the ways of demons most of all and he is satanic in that he likes to make people suffer and he’s very vindictive. Stephen Miller could be this being but not Trump.

I loved the anthem and it is accurate. Black people have suffered quite a bit in this country and the keep standing. They are strong, brave, and actually easy to get along with. They are funny as hell too. I always have a good time when Mark and I visit neighborhoods that are predominantly black. They don’t threaten us in any way. So, I’m riding with Biden even though I’m not state side much these days. Taking over for Nico keeps me visit in our home country and I’m getting used to living here most of the time.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds