Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: July Article

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8865

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Kin…keep it 100 like you always do.

Damn that woman can sing. That hit me in my soul because it’s true. I like the list to Ryan. We need never forget and if the deaths of all those murders are the backdrop everyone with a soul, will agree with it.

Luke we are the fearless ones and I know why satanic people are scary, I experience them a lot growing up. The do get together and do damage as a group. I witnessed children being murdered as easily as they murdered animals. I don’t know how I survived but when I was old enough to escape, I did. No, Benson did not scare me in the least but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t scary. I have witnessed devils as well they are the ones who lead the satanic and demonized people Donald Trump does take it to another level by using or comparing himself to Yahushua clearly making him an Anti-Christ.

Biden has done good since the debate with I did watch. He was off his game but as you can see he thrives when he is among the right element. He did wonderful at the NATO Summit and I think there is something to a vile man like Trump sucking energy from those around him. It was can of visible when I think about it. I think Trump is sicker than they want us to know about. But these democrats calling for him to step down are out of control, and I am also tired of the media acting like this is a normal situation. Hell no it’s not and fuck them for trying to make it normal. Thank God for social media right now. We can get the truth. I don’t care about no polls claiming Trump is ahead I don’t believe that shit for a second. I’m riding with Biden.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8866

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I loved the anthem performed by Jill Scott. I absolutely agree with Taraji project 2025 is a disaster. But I want to tell you that it is fitting and more than likely Stephen Miller is the Anti-Christ and their puppet, they are desperately trying to hold together is increasingly falling apart. His biggest group of demons belong to that Heritage Foundation. This is a foundation that operates under the premise of free enterprise, limited government and individual freedoms. With that said, understand this is just for WHITE MEN. Every one else is beneath that and must be controlled. Their business is to influence public policy and enact laws that oppress women and minorities and benefit rich white men. That’s what they do. The Anti-Christ likes to hid and remain in the shadows until the last possible moment, and it makes more since that he would be of Jewish decent. Let’s not be fooled, trump is not Anti-Christ because he is a criminal. That is the element that disqualifies him. But he can draw a crowd he can keep the focus on him while the real Anti-Christ puts his plans into motion.

I was a republican until recently, I think Bush, and I became an Independent. Why, primarily because the democrats are weak. They have never been unified and they turn on each other far to easily. Now is not the time for them to be calling for Biden to step down. Now is not the time to be inciting dissension among the ranks. You can’t win a war if you are divided within.

Demons like to torture this is true. Racism is a demonic practice and is incredibly destructive. But, demons are good at destroying. Females, from the time they are born, are to be used to reproduce, pleasure and obey men. From the time they are born. I agree with Mark, the Anti-Christ wants to make sure God’s people are the ones who have a born nature liken to God, are suppressed. It was mention in an Instagram post that there are classes that teach white children that if they feel like they are in danger, they should seek out a black man because he will protect them. Foreigners also know when the come to America, if the need any assistance they should seek a black person to ask for it. What does that tell you about Black People? Not that God has a chosen people, it’s just Black people are more in tune with the nature of God. They are being damaged, hurt, broken but their nature from birth is more in tune with the nature of God. The majority of crimes committed in this country, against humanity, rape, subjugation, and murder are committed by White people! It’s time to stop the notion, the man-made notion of white privilege. Stop this non-sense that being white makes a white person right, even when they are wrong. We all heard trump jr. lean on the fact that they are white and that being all that should be taken into consideration in regards to his father’s guilt of so man damn sadistic crimes it’s not funny. I would say donald trump is satanic at best.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8867

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I don’t like MSNBC when Andrea Mitchell is on. She caters to republicans and they literally act like Trump is a viable candidate for presidency of the United States. A man found guilty of rape, tax fraud, and 34 felon charges in New York over the 2016 election fraud. He incited an insurrection, was impeached twice, and it’s now being revealed that he participated in criminal activity, to include raping underage girls with his good friend Epstein. They want to act like all this is normal. I agree with Justin though, he is a satanic, devilish demonic man but he’s not sophisticated enough to be the Anti-Christ but that Miller is and he too is clearly the opposite of Christ. Now we know.

I have encountered at least two satanic people in my life one was my oldest brother who kill several people including his father. Benson was recognizable because I saw in him what I saw in my brother, very chilling.

I have physically seen demons in my life, that would include my mother. I think any woman who allows her children to be seriously abused and she does nothing to prevent it is a demon of sorts. I would count my step father as a demon as well, what separates the demons from the satanic is the demons like to prolong torture, satanic people get a rush from causing death. I like how Mark defined their characteristics because now I now what kind of people terrified me when I was young.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8868

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Ashley, I so sorry honey that is terrible, but I’m glad you learned from the experienced and I’m glad you and the kids survived.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Chris.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8869

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I absolutely agree with my sister, absolutely.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8870

• Tony
  • Elite Member
Ashley, I’m so glad you survived that is horrifying. Luke I agree you are nothing like Benson and I too have seen satanic people. This people are heartless and soulless, something that is always reflective in their eyes. They are the serial killers in the world and the United States has the most people like this.

I’ve been around devils who have no conscious when it comes to sending out the satanic people in their click out to murder. They send them when they want it done quick. It’s true, satanic people just enjoy the kill, demons like to torture. They are the child and spouse abusers. I have been around them all at various stages of my life. Thanks to Mark I now know what kind of people they are or were. I was so uncomfortable around my father and the people who surrounded him. I wondered how my mother stayed with him, he beat on her and forced her to do things she didn’t want to do. I hated him but was terrified of him. Mom did send me to live in the US with Uncle Carmine and although I was glad to be away, I worried about my mom every day. I was glad when he was killed, I felt free.

I also understand the rule of the anti-Christ and I agree this being is by far worse than all the others as he is all of them combined. I think satanic people do suck energy because it looked like something was sucking the energy out of Biden during that debate. I hope he never shares a stage with Trump again.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds