Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: July Article

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8847

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I am so glad the people in my native country have come to their senses and I can only hope the same will happen here in the United States.

Mark, thank you for the clear definitions of what this kind of people are. I do remember Benson and yes he was satanic. He is my first and only person I have come into contact with in my life. My mother was nodded when she read the article and so was my dad. I know of Devils and Demons but have never really been exposed to any of them directly either. I do believe Donald Trump is the Anti-Christ because of the use of God and religion. It all makes sense. We are looking up the laws in our state to see if that man can or should be on our ballets. I am voting for Biden and let’s not be like trump and attempt to try and deny voters their voice. The democrats trying to replace Biden at this point, aren’t any better than trump when he attempted to rob us of our votes, rob us of our voice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8848

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I love you Uncle Luke and I know you are not an evil person.

I now know who the Anti-Christ is why he is this person. I’m so disgusted how they use God when it comes these evil men. I have known a couple satanic. I was exposed to such a person as a child. He enjoyed causing my mother and I pain. He’s eyes got big and black. He killed animals when they came into our yard and we had to escape. My mom left me with friends and she ran for her life. I understand now. I have my dad now and I have my mom back in my life, she lives with me and my family.

I’ve known devils, growing up in a community with heavy gang activity. I was exposed to all of that. I’ve had direct contact with demons and they are kind of mindless if you ask me. I think that’s evident whenever they talk to the maga cult members. I’m riding with Biden and we have already voted on who we want for our democratic represented. They can’t just throw our votes out. Who is really behind this attack on Biden? It’s so strange to me.

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8849

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Luke you’ve heard how we feel. :cheer:

The only satanic person I’ve ever encountered was Benson and I am thankful that. I have only heard about mob bosses and gang leaders and I know what type of people they are and it makes sense. I can also see how those around these devils are demons I think Maga cult members are a bunch of racist demons. And I can definitely see how Trump is the Anti-Christ, especially with some so-called Christians stand up him. So, we are living abnormal times. I don’t think we should keep treating this election cycle like its business as usually. Trump needs to be disqualified from this presidential race. We all need to be very vocal about that. This is what we need to do to contribute to this man being disqualified. Mason, you are right this is hell simple because these types of people roam the surface of this planet.

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8850

• Brad
  • Elite Member
No project 2025 is not a game at all. It doesn’t matter what republican gets into a position of power. Trump can’t and won’t be president because there are many states that have laws that say you can’t run for public office if you have a felony. The Most High keeps giving loop holes, we have to act on them. I say we start looking up the laws in the state we live in and start holding are state law makers to account.

I know of the Anti-Christ, have not met him in person, don’t want to. I know about mob bosses like Mary said, our uncle was such a devil. I have known of demons working who worked under my uncle. I have known or seen satanic men who did the bidding of my uncle without question. I do believe these evil people do suck all the energy out of the room. Biden shouldn’t be near this man ever again.

Luke, nothing about you matches the description of any of these type people as it is laid out in this article.

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8851

• Mary
  • Premium Member
That version of the National anthem is very accurate and that’s what makes it so powerful. The pain of the African American struggle in this country definitely comes through. I love it.

Luke you Kelton, Rocky and my cousin are nothing like Benson. Whenever he came close to me I made the cross and looked up at the heavens. He laughed at me once and Carmine slowly looked at him. He shrugged and walked away still laughing. He mumbled what did I think Jesus was going to do to him. Kelton mumbled back, telling nothing, that’s what he had him for. He stop laughing especially when Kelton looked at him. This is why I know all of you are nothing like Benson. He never joined us again after that second appearance. Have you noticed how deep their voices are? Yeah, they make me feel safe.

I do know about some mob bosses, was related to one. I know about the demons who did my uncle’s bidding. There were some that definitely were like Benson and they really scared Vicki and I. I know all gang leaders are like my uncle was. So, I’ve known all types and although I know what Trump is I’ve never been near him. I don’t want to be either. I hope Biden will not go near him again either. I agree, he’s better than that. We have to fight and read about project 2025, Not good for women or minorities.

www.youtube.com/shorts/bnbFmG_uAdM

Pay Attention!

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8852

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Keep that shit real Carmine. Hell yes I’m with you bro. I’m sick of democrats not sticking together. Sometimes they are too damn cowardly. The only person that needs to drop out of this race is trump. I’m sick of trumps ban of dummies. I’m sick of the republicans trying to overturn our democracy. News flash, this land belongs to the Native Americans.

Mason sent this to me in Instagram and man when she said it made her cry, I can see why. Listen, enough is a damn enough. We don’t need trump or anyone who supports him. That Miller is a devil, pulling trumps strings. He looks evil. We need to pay attention to that project 2025 people! We can’t let the devils take over. We can’t take this country to another level of hell. All the people trump is associated with looks and feels evil. Benson felt so evil I just wanted to stay away. I don’t get that feeling from you Luke. Not at all.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds