Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: July Article

July Article 2 months 5 days ago #8823

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hey forum friends and family, Mark has further defined the types of people who fall under nefarious categories. I love how he has broken it down and Benson, that was a scary man. I felt that without every haven met him. I have never personally dealt with anyone of these types individuals. I'm glad. I don't know what I'd do if I did encounter such a person. Lets discuss it. This should be interesting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

July Article 2 months 1 day ago #8824

• Darla
First I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July :cheer:
Mark as always I like the breakdown and the clarification. I can clearly see the different types of evil people we deal with. I can now also see how this is literally hell. Dealing with these types of people what else could it be. I have never meet any one that matches the description of any of the listed characteristics except Benson and he was scary to look at. His eyes were lifeless and cold. I can’t imagine growing up with someone like that and why in the world did Becca and Ashley marry him. Ash did you not see it? He didn’t give you a bad feeling? I’m just wondering, because he made me very uncomfortable.

July Article 2 months 1 day ago #8825

• Vince
I’ve known some demons in my life. They are typically followers but willing to do anything their commander ask. I mean Mason asked how some people can blindly follow a bad leader, they are easily influenced to do evil because doing evil is easier than doing right. It starts in high school or shit before, there is always that ring leader the devilish one and they follow this piece of shit, doing whatever he tells them to do. I’ve seen the gang type devil and demons. Benson was my first Satanic encounter and he was funny and friendly to those he didn’t decide was prey, Luke was prey. Luke turned him on. Jay was prey even though they were males. I saw the way he sometimes looked at both of them. Luke approached him and actually told him he was gay but not a bitch by any stretch of the mile. He told him not to bit of more than he could chew. Benson chuckled and mumbled, he could chew on him for a long time. That gave me a chil because he meant it and his eyes, for the first time did look completely black normally they were gray.

July Article 2 months 1 day ago #8826

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Darla, Benson had a charming, innocent side and that was the side I saw first and most of the time, until I said I do, then I witnessed the coldness and it was chilling. I had to get my children safely away and I swear Caleb was there to help out. Just when I thought it was over for me and old phone he didn’t know about and I didn’t know still worked showed up beside me and Nico’s phone number was there just waiting for me to push call. I did and within minutes I knew I was going to be all right. Luke arrived and Nico wasn’t far behind him and they had the police. He didn’t attempt to get away, he just told me my husband saved my life and he knew I would be his downfall. He was ready to be found out and stopped. He is my encounter with a satanic person. I had never encounter any such person, not a demon, not a devil, personally before in my life and hope Donald Trump from a distances is as close to such a person I ever come again. I am lucky to be alive and I agree with Mark about Biden. Trump is a felon and we have got to stop normalizing this mess. He can’t be the president. He just can’t. He should be behind bars.

July Article 2 months 1 day ago #8827

• Mia
Benson, was very scary. Mom wasn’t easily frightened but she was very uncomfortable around him. He killed her because she filed for divorce. I wish she had of just left but she told him and a week later she had the accident. They were on to him anyway because he was a mechanic and the brake failure was suspicious. He is the only satanic person I’ve ever encountered but like Vin says, I’ve witnessed the bullies and their followers. It all makes since Mark. I can now also see what sets Donald Trump apart from the rest. He has taken on God in a way because he knows he doesn’t care about God. I love when Mark clarifies things.

July Article 2 months 23 hours ago #8828

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Yep, he did Vince, and I gave him my evil smile, I wasn’t playing with him. I can be just as sadistic as he was. He didn’t scare me that’s I went to get Ashley when she called. He was lucky the police arrived at the same time I did. I know he saw me as a challenge and I felt the same way. I did not fear him and he knew that. I have big dogs and I liked watching them react to him and flashing him my wicked smile. Yes, I can be bad too when I want to be. Dad always said he worried about me. I choose to do the right thing and yes it requires great effort. Yes, I had thoughts of letting the dogs rip him apart especially when we showed up at the house he shared with Ashley, and again, he's lucky the police arrived at the same time. Benson is one of two satanic people I have encountered in life. I’m close everyone, I imagined doing horrible things to animals when I was a child. I didn’t like people around me, and I was mean to Mark. I just didn’t scare him. I tried. Dad got a hold of me and unlike most parents, took me on without fear. He was relentless. He gave me no peace. He found my soul and I snapped out of it. It wasn’t easy but I was able to become a better individual. So, we can be transformed, it takes effort.
I’ve known a few devils and even more demons I recognize them immediately and sometimes they recognize me. I am no longer among them and I’ve actually been called a sellout. I just told the man who called me that, it would be wise for him to stay away from me, and when I looked at him, he smiled and backed up. I didn’t smile back. I don’t know about the energy thing but it is possible. Biden needs to know his place and that is certainly no where near a felon.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds