Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: July Article

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8853

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Benson wasn’t a surprise to me. Yes we see people like that all the time in law enforcement. We see quiet a few satanic people and they’ll admit they are this way while in custody. They try to blame the devil and all that and I always laugh. A couple times it made them laugh as well and I’d tell them to stop blaming themselves they are the devil. One lady nodded and clawed at me. She was crazier than hell. She killed her husband and was planning to kill his brother but she was discovered and stopped. She admitted to killing three children and blamed it on SIDS. She showed no emotion as she described smothering her kids to death. So…she had a husband Chris, it’s not just women who get caught up with creatures like this.

You also see devils, gang leaders that are pretty smart and natural born leaders. They aren’t as cold but they are evil none the less. The demons are the hateful followers who need a leader. This is obvious when we see the Maga cult members. It’s always the same with them and they are always very racist when they are white. They are more sexist when they are black or Mexican. They beat the hell out of their wives and their kids.

The anti-Christ it’s good to know how this person is separate from the others but just as vile. He is worse than all the others committing all kinds of criminal acts. Destroying every life he comes into contact with. He has the audacity to link himself to God. Yeah that’s some evil shit right there.

I love what Taraji P Hensen is right it’s time to wake up because Project 2025 is really serious. And Jill Scott OMG, I was shaking and I think the backdrop should be all the black people who have been murdered but there are so many. Black neighborhoods would be a good backdrop as well. Good article Uncle Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8854

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I have experienced a satanic person like Benson. The uncle who raped me is in prison now for rape and murder. It was terrifying having a satanic person violating you. I recognized Benson right away and he terrified me. I’ve heard about devils just like I heard and know about Donald Trump and I know what the Anti-Christ looks and sounds like. I think all the Maga members or demons. Also, something needs to be done to ensure qualified people are on election tickets running for office to be law makers. MTG is an idiot. She doesn’t even know American history. Do any of the Maga members know much about American History? I mean, they are mindless, ignorant. What do we do with people like that. We need a demon cleansing for real in the United States.

I’m looking at Biden at the NATO meeting and he looks good. He makes me proud while trump did nothing but embarrass me. I agree, especially look at Biden standing here with all these other leaders, trump doesn’t hold a candle to him and Biden shouldn’t lower himself to share a stage with him ever again.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8855

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I don’t know about satanic people as they appear to be worse than Devils and demons, and I’m glad to say Benson is the only person I’ve ever meet, in person, who is satanic. He was a cold dude and women are trained to want to be married so bad they over look to much shit. Benson was scary and no one should have been attracted to him for any reason. I’m still looking at Ashley sideways I’m sorry. Becca is dead so I can’t ask her how she ended up with this man. I mean it’s not that hard to feel the chill. My wife told me about how chilling it is to have this person inside you so I’m at a loss trying to understand this I’m serious.

You’ve heard my brother, Carmine and Tony’s dad was a mob boss and he was scary, but not as scary as some of the men around him. The satanic ones where the stone-cold killers and the demons were the dumb ass ones that thought every damn thing was funny and did like they were told. Mindless in every way.

I now know who the Anti-Christ is and what he looks like. I completely understand what makes him a little more than a devil is the God element and I appreciate having a full description of these types of people. Once again thank you Sir Mark great article.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Chris.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8856

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I like my hubby’s idea about the version of the National Anthem. That’s a very good idea honey.

I haven’t dealt with a satanic person but met Benson briefly. I just noticed I didn’t like him. I don’t personally know any devils or demons, and knowing the Anti-Christ is trump covers all the basses for me. I don’t want anything to do with any such person. I hope Biden learned his lesson and does not lower his standards again. Trump has been silent, maybe it’s stuff about what he did with his buddy Epstein is keeping him quiet. It just never stops does it? This man did nothing good his whole damn life.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8857

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I love that version of the national anthem. I think it should play along with the back drop of what happened to George Floyd and all the other black people we have heard about being killed by white officers and other white supremacist in the recent years. I can’t remember all the names Sandra Blane. Brianna Taylor, Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, John Crawford, Tamir Rice, Walter Scott, Freddie Gray, Ronald Green, Dauntè Wright, Alton Sterling, Ahmaud Arbery, and hundreds others. Then version of the National Anthem speaks truth about what it means to be a Black American. This murders are either satanic people in law enforcement or demons harboring intense hatred. I know what I’ve seen and Benson is the only satanic person I have came into contact with. I’ve known a few devils though, and even more demons. I now know who the anti-Christ is so I’m well learned. I’m prepared to be warrior too as these people don’t scare me they sicken me. I don’t think the people on Earth need to fear aliens it’s the aliens that need to fear us. The media is always looking for a story and most of those networks are owned by republicans so they will never focus on what we need to be focusing on like this project 2025. This is where we are.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8858

• Justine
  • Premium Member
My kids biological father scared the crap out of me and Benson reminded me of him. That’s two satanic.

Devils hmm, none personally just the one’s I’ve heard about. Demons all the time particularly the maga folks. The anti-Christ, well that would be Trump without question clearly because he wants to add God to his madness. I agree that Biden should avoid having any contact with this felon and everyone needs to start treating him like a second class citizen. How are they going to handle not doing anything to this man for being found guilty. Can you imagine everyone with a felony demanded their records not count for jobs, housing especially because that is part of the reason we have homelessness, felons can’t rent places to live. What if their felonies can’t be counted? That would prevent job discrimination as well as housing. This is how far I guess the republicans are willing to go.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds