Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: July Article

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8871

• Emily
  • Administrator
That is a powerful version of the National Anthem because it’s not hard to see the truth in the words when you hear them through the experiences of a black person. To play that over the backdrop of all the black men and women who have had high profile deaths would be profound.

Taraji is right, we need to understand the seriousness of that project 2025 and remember. Justin makes a very good point ant dad agrees. Trump is a ploy used to hide the true identity of who the Anti-Christ actually is. Trump is a devil as well as satanic and there are many demons behind him supporting him That Miller is very scary looking and could be the actual Anti-Christ. I have never been directly exposed to any of these type people but I want to remind everyone of Jordan’s mother. She was a very satanic woman and Jordan suffered greatly at her hands. I miss Jordan. I wasn’t around Benson much and I’m glad. Ashley I am so sorry that happened to you and you were forever changed after that experience.

I know my father saw all types while he was an officer of the law and when I asked him he moans and nods. All of them are scary and he agrees, Biden appeared to have energy sucked out of him. I also hope he doesn’t appear with trump again because he clearly didn’t have that problem and the NATO summit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8872

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Loved that Anthem because it is true. I accept how you all think of me I do realize I have no fear of people like Benson and he did seem to realize there was something about us as well. He always commented on how muscular some of us were, and wondered why Mark needed men like that around him. I didn’t respond to him I only glared at him. I remember a bosses son giving me the same uneasy feeling as Benson This mans son was prime evil. I also remember living on the same block where a woman rented rooms of her big house out to older people and they kept dying. She was poisoning them and collected their social security. I have known all types and can honestly see how and why donald trump is the anti-Christ. I completely understand it as well. I think we all need to understand all the people in trumps circle fall into one of these categories. That’s really bad. Ashley, just keep thanking the Lord it’s over and all of you survived. The phone was Caleb’s old phone Ashley that’s what sent Nico to your house so fast and Luck and I were close behind him. You called him and he heard and answered you.

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8873

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
That list Ryan and that version of the National Anthem brought tears to my eyes. Things often get so deep in the forum. I haven’t been near the first two types of people and hearing about it is certainly enough. I never met Benson and I’m so glad. Ashley I am so glad you made it through that. My husband has encountered all kinds of people in his line of work and man does he tell us some crazy stories. I’m educated by this article and I am able to spot certain people after this. I do know why trump is who he is it’s crystal clear. I think we need to all demand that the republican party be held accountable for trying to seat a criminal as this nation’s leader and we all need to be voting these days. We simply can’t allow evil to take hold like this and it’s all over our government. Every branch.

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8874

• Rod
  • Elite Member
The black Anthem is accurate and moving. The list serves as a reminder of all the senseless killings that have taken place in our recent past. Whenever a racist white person says anything to me about how dangerous black people are I remind them of all the black people in the news being murdered white people. It usually shuts them down as it should. Project 2025 will hurt every American citizen that is why we have to understand that Maga folks are pretty ignorant. It will hurt them as well. Yes, the SCOTUS has allowed states to criminalize homelessness, ignoring all the many reasons why a person might find themselves homeless. And it’s a felony, allow them to fall into that loophole in the 13th amendment. Make no mistake about it, the demons, and Devils in the republican party are trying to turn this country upside down. They are in the service of their leader who is a devil of the worse kind also an Anti-Christ as he tries to align himself with God, comparing himself to Christ. Justin is quite probably right, this may be someone we have overlooked as the Anti-Christ is supposed to be deceptive trump is not. The point is, these types of people are real they are dangerous and we need to recognize how they want to normalize they behavior. Let’s not be fooled, wake up and stay awake.

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8875

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
OOO I love how Jill Scott sang that song. It brought me to tears. It is so true.

We do need to vote to keep that Project 2025 from being implemented. We need to always fight to stop people like Stephen Miller from coming unto positions of power. It won’t end with trump. We have to care about what kind of world we are leaving to our children, our grandchildren.

I have come into contact with Satanic people, like Rhena says, we had an uncle that was definitely satanic. All our lives our grandparents didn’t know how to handle him. He was always attacking the girls and had been known to rape them with no consequences. There were no legal consequences for what he did to Rhena because my grand-father didn’t want him to go to jail. For a while I hated my grandfather for letting him get away with it. I, like Mason says about her mother, didn’t hate him when he died but I didn’t love him either. He eventually did something our grandparents couldn’t protect him from and he went to prison where he was killed.

Benson did remind me of that uncle. Ashley, I am glad you survived I know it was frightening.

Demons walk among us daily and it’s hard to spot them until they reveal themselves. I’ve run into real racist people at stores, restaurants everywhere. They are hateful miserable people and the hate oozes out of them right in front of you. I’m glad we have social media because it has cast a light on how deep-rooted racism is especially in white people. The post of the two blind men, one black and one white, both reached out for help and the white people shunned the black man every time. Not so for the white man. That was profound for me. I can’t see the Anti-Christ being trump because trump is said to stink, ware diapers, and he is clearly mentally deteriorating. That to me proves how little republicans care about the people in their party but I don’t feel sorry for any of them. I do hope Biden will not share the stage with the likes of trump again simply because trump is beneath him in every way.

July Article 2 months 5 days ago #8876

• Alyson
I didn’t go near Benson and I am so sorry that happened to you Miss Ashley. I’m glad Caleb protected you and his kids. I do believe it was Caleb. Benson gave me a bad feeling so I just stayed away from him. I noticed how Dr. Jess did as well and it was his brother. He is the only Satanic person I’ve come close to actually being near. I do agree that Trump is more satanic than the Anti-Christ. He’s not suave enough. But he does fit the ticket of a satanic person in every way. He can even be a satanic devil because he attracts so many demonic followers. The heritage foundation clearly only cares about rich white men and uses the ignorant to gain momentum for their cause. It goes to show you, as we watch all the conservative parties fall all around the world including in Iran. Conservatism is anti God, it is satanic in nature thus evil. We have to care for the sake of our children. We have to follow other countries and ensure our safety form these evil forces. I do think we run into demons all the time. To me they prey on the weak and too often that is children. I like having it defined though pop Mark :cheer: love you and really enjoyed the article.
Last Edit: 2 months 5 days ago by Alyson.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds