Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: July Article

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8841

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Luke you are not like Benson and was the guy who attacked Mark like any of those described in the article?

I understand Katelyn and I have to admit it’s easy to be bad or do the wrong thing. It takes no effort. I followed bullies in school, telling myself how fun it was to torment other students, my siblings, and my parents. I guess a demon can be saved. I look back on the way I was and I’m so ashamed I have no desire to be that way ever again and I wish my parents were alive to see that I was saved. The only satanic person I’ve ever known is Benson and I can definitely remember how scary he was. He gave me the chills and I also wondered why Becca and Ashley didn’t feel it as well. I think we get in the habit of telling ourselves we are just imagining things too when actually that first instinct is right.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8842

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Yeah they are right Luke, I don’t believe you are anything like Benson and neither is Carmine. Benson gave me the creeps more than scared me. I just knew he had murdered people. Trump gives me the creeps. I know he’s hard to be around and now we are about to here about the vile shit he did with that Epstein. I’m so disgusted with the republican party and the Maga cult. This man is horrible and you refuse to find a replacement. I am so offended whenever he fixes his mouth to say anything about God or Yahushua. It absolutely turns my stomach. It’s time to shut the media down and shut them out. If they want to harp on a good mans age and leave a horrid man out we need to shut them out. They only people who need a new candidate or the republicans. We are riding with Biden and the democrats who are bitching are the moderate old ones who are more republican than democrat anyway. It’s time to vote them out as well. I think all branches of the government needs to have term limits that’s the only way to fix what’s wrong with our democratic system. We have to man demons in office, and the republicans are willing to follow a devil all the way to hell. It’s a damn shame.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8843

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I know who Mason is talking about didn’t you also have the doctor who died, tell you about the highway and the exit ramp? The story of this man is very frightening. But, God seemed to always intervene finally sending him to prison allowing you time to remover yourself from his reach.

I agree, Biden should have never agreed to appear on the same stage with trump. I’m so sick of them trying to make him slip up and say he’s too old to be in this race. I am riding with Biden and that’s all there is to it. The republican need to be talking about running another person instead of the democrats. Trump is a criminal and we don’t know the half of all he’s done.

Mark thank you for breaking this down for us. I’ve known some demons for sure but that’s it. I mean before Benson, who scared the hell out of me. I saw as much as I ever needed to see when it comes to him it was enough.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8844

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Absolutely Jazze, I can relate to Luke, Kelton, and Rocky in a kinship sort of way. It is the effort that accompanies the Yolk and the and the burden.

I don’t feel like I fit the description of any of the types listed in the article. But they damn sure don’t scare me. I was a part of the mob scene but I was the kind that dealt with the out of control demons. They get out of control a lot. I saw some of the satanic ones as well. They are some cold folks. I never turned my back on any of them and they are the hitmen the mob uses. Benson didn’t shock me. I’ve seen quiet a few like him. I’ve seen even more devils and demons. I had to leave that life. It just wasn’t for me. I can see why trump is the anti-Christ very clearly and yes it’s the God element. Man this dude is really twisted. It just keeps getting worse and worse and damn it’s time for us to really focus on this man being taken out of the race for the Whitehouse. I can’t stand trump supporters and I mean it. There is no damn excuse for this at this point. Biden, man I really hope he sticks his nose up in the air and does not lower himself again. Fuck the media too with this Biden dropping out of the race and the weak ass stupid ass democrats pushing for that stupid ass shit as well. That’s what’s wrong with the democratic party, to many republicans pretending to be democrats so they could when in the districts they represent. They need to go it’s that simple they aren’t real and right now we need real people in congress not this dumb as Muthafuckas I’m sorry but I’m beyond pissed and I have to keep it 100.

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8845

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Now that Mark has broken it down, I remember a house when I was young. It was near my grandmother’s house on my mother’s side. They tore it down and turned the space into a play area for the kids in the neighborhood. The man that lived there killed animals and people, surprising no one when they discovered bodies in his basement of people and animals. Everyone finally found out what happened to their missing pets. I never met him but my grandfather did and he said he was terrifying. We don’t know if he ever married, or anything about family. The city took the house and like I said tore it down. My grandmother said they even had priest come in and bless the ground before they put the park there. So, I know of a satanic person and I never met Benson, thank God. I don’t know where Doug and I were when he visited the group, but both of us are glad we didn’t meet him. Doug has had more experience with these types of people than I working in law enforcement but I can see how mob bosses and gang leaders can be defined as devils and all of the people at their command are clearly demons. You know, as time goes on I believe Mason more and more, this is Hell and Donald Trump is clearly the Anti-Christ.

July Article 2 months 6 days ago #8846

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I know why Uncle Luke feels that way but I think it’s just the fearless warrior in him. Carmine, Rocky and Kelton have it as well. I can see them like the warriors in UE with their massive bronze-colored wings. Mason did their molecular structure change? Could the be as hard as brace at times? Anyway, you all make those around you feel safe. Trump makes people cringe. He’s now been associated with the criminal activity that got his buddy in trouble with the law, raping young girls. Yeah, Anti-Christ is exactly what he is. I’ve know, personally, some devils and demons and it’s not a pretty picture.

Benson is the first satanic person I’ve ever encountered and God knows I hope he will be the last. I also hope Biden will stay in this race and stay away from trump because trump is beneath him.

Carmine you always keep it 100 my friend. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds