Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: July Article

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8835

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Mark, I agree evil does suck the energy out of anything around it. I knew a boy growing up, dad didn’t like him at all and told me to stay away from him. I always felt tired being around him so I can imagine what it feels like to be near trump. I think Biden should have backed out of the debate because trump is a felon. I agree, he’s better than that man and he should have refused to be of the same stage with him. Now they are trying to get him to back out harping on his age and paying no attention to trumps lies. Mason, the stuff in Epstein’s records has information about trump raping a 13 year old girl. You said it. She’s always right. I also remember Benson and he was chilling. Mason, did you feel the satanic person was actually trying to kill you? That’s crazy. Luke everyone is right more warrior than anything.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8836

• Val
  • Premium Member
Luke no, you are not evil in any way. You don’t fit any of these types of people.

I’ve known some pretty heartless mob bosses so I do know what a devil is like. They are charismatic but scary. They do always have a bunch of people who do whatever they tell them to do, because his power scares them. They are also heartless and thrive on blame and hate. So, I’ve known devils and demons. Benson is the only satanic person I’ve ever known and I hope that means they are not very prominent. Benson gave me the creeps. He was scared of Mason, was Jackie scared of you Mason? Benson would literally recoil when we talked about her so I did so intentionally all the time. He stayed away from me and that’s what I wanted. If evil sucks the energy out of good people, I hope Biden will not do the debate thing again because people don’t need any more motivation to try and convince Biden and the rest of us think he is too old.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8837

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I also hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.

Yeah Luke, not you bro I know what this feels like haven been directly exposed to it and you don’t give me that feeling.

I lived in the home of a satanic person for many years. I’m sure mom recognized what Benson was because she kept me alive. She never let a day go by when she didn’t show up outside the house I was in. my adopted father beat on my adopted mother and terrorized the children they had together. He killed my cat right in front of me and I was completely terrified. I was always comforted when I looked out the window and saw my mom outside the house. He went to prison for murder when I was 8 and if not for my mom I would have starved and never have gotten an education. She came to make sure I had food to eat and went to school every day. I wanted to leave with my mom but she couldn’t just take me. After a few years we got a step father and he was somewhat better. He wasn’t satanic but he may have been a demon.

I don’t think Biden should debate trump again because it’s a waste of time and the man is a criminal.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8838

• Trinity
Am I crazy because I’m so turned on. LOL LOL LOL all I know is he makes me feel safe, and loved. I have to agree with Linden honey and everyone else. I don’t see anything or feel anything evil about you. I do feel safe. I have felt this chilling feeling with people who have come into the hospital from time to time. One female was very hard for all of us to treat. She had fallen and fractured several bones. She was pretty banged up but didn’t seem to feel pain. She seemed more agitated than in pain. She glared us, grumbled at us, until one of the doctors told her if she wanted our assistance with her injuries, she had to be more accommodating and cooperative. She did so reluctantly. No one came to see her the day she was in the hospital and no one wanted to serve her food, everyone was afraid of her. I don’t know what came of her but I was glad when she left the hospital. I didn’t meet Benson either but I think I can imagine how he would have made me feel. I too can see how mob bosses and gang leaders, and even men who are leaders of countries can be seen as devils, I can agree those who follow them are demons because you can honestly see it. I absolutely see why DT is the anti-Christ because of the blasphemous way he includes God in his madness. So, now that it’s been clarified what type of people these individuals are, I will be on the look out for them and never ignore my 6th sense.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8839

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Carmine is like Luke. What did you think of Benson Carmine. Do you understand what Luke is saying? Do you relate to Benson in some way? I agree with everyone who says Luke is not satanic. I would feel it if you were Luke. I think it’s that warrior thing too.

I like having these characteristics defined Mark. I don’t know any of these type people but I know of them. I can see perfectly well how they fit the descriptions Mark laid out in this months article. I wish Biden had of refused to go ahead with the debate after trump; was found guilty of 34 felony charges, now his behavior with that Epstein is coming out just like mason said it would. Trump is a real piece of dirty work and he simply can’t be allowed to be the president of the United States. I’m hoping what happened it Britain and Paris happens here. The people said no to the conservative parties in their countries.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8840

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I agree Carter and Rocky. They are fearless but I don’t see them as evil at all. Luke is beautiful, that hair he looks like an angel. So sorry Luke I feel nothing but safe around you Carmine and Rocky. I say this because donald trump is not like the any of you. My father was not like any of you. Carter is right. Benson was like my father. He was frightening but recognizable. I know the evil in a bully, even as a child and I see the command the leader of a gang has over those he or she leads. They are flawed like Mark says. I’m going to add Kelton to my list of Warriors. Benson would not go near Kelton and Kelton showed no fear around him. I see what Luke did to Mark’s attacker as grabbing a cobra under the top of it’s head and holding it at bay. I picture Kelton doing this. Mike is a general in the army of good like Adam. They are merciful. Luke, Carmine, Rocky and Kelton are matter of fact if that makes sense.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds