Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: July Article

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8829

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Vince, Benson scared me. I went out of my way to avoid him and pretend I didn’t see him. I’ve seen demons as per the definition and description outlined in this article. I haven’t seen a devil but it appears I’ve seen a couple satanic people. However, I don’t see that side of you Luke, more like a warrior not a vicious killer. Benson, I saw sadistic, vicious killer. I also don’t think Biden should agree to anymore debates with a criminal. And for that reason, there is no way trump can be president. The President of the United States needs to be honorable. Donald Trump is no where near honorable. He is lowly, scum not of the same caliber as the president.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8830

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Benson and our father were both Satanic. Dad enjoyed killing and his eyes would go black as well. We think he killed a few people to and we just don’t know about it. He used to say things. They only thing that kept mom safe was Uncle Mike and Uncle Nico. They both showed up all the time. It really pissed him off. He talked about how much fun he had killing cats when he was a boy. It gave me the chills but he was so excited talking about it. I’ve also seen the bully and the bully followers. I agree the demons are the weakest, laziest types of people. I can also see why donald trump is the anti-Christ now as well Mark. That’s the thing that sets trump apart for the other vile leaders of countries.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8831

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Mark I’m glad for this clarification and clear definition of the characteristics of these people. I now know what my grandmother was, a devil, more than a demon but less than satanic. Benson is the scariest person I have ever met. He made my skin crawl. I can see trump as the anti-Christ. How he is this. I can point out several demons I’ve known in my life. None of them where friends of mine and all of them were disruptive and disorderly.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8832

• Carter
I didn’t meet Benson but my first wife’s mother was satanic. She went to prison when my wife was young because she liked kill babies. My ex-wife barely survived she was told. Her siblings left the hospital and didn’t live very long. All their deaths were ruled that Seds thing, when babies die in their sleep. I think that’s what it’s called. My mom had to remain in the hospital and the caught her mother trying to suffocate her and saved her life. That was how the found out she murdered six children. My mother was her seventh child. She was raised by he grandmother who told her what an evil child her mother always was. She admitted she just didn’t know what to do with her. They think she murdered two husbands as well. I met her once when my wife became ill and was passing away. They allowed her to come visit and she had a very evil look on her face when she realized my wife was going to die. It was a satisfied look. I didn’t know what to say, but I was glad she was chained up. Yes, I’ve also known the bully and his band of ingrates terrorizing whole neighborhoods. I was victimized especially when I refused to join the group.

Luke, i see you and Carmine as defenders not satanic. Fearless, the ones needed to destroy individuals who are Satanic.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Carter.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8833

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I think I’ve known some demons, they do follow but they also abuse their kids without hesitation. I was such a child. I think the demons are the weakest humans and are pone to do the wrong thing because they are far to lazy to do what is right. They are also disgusted with themselves and like to blame others for their lack of progress in life, making it easy for them to be conservative and republican. Mark, Yahushua, cast out demons in the bible, help me understand why it says that. I agree with Carter Luke I don't see you as a satanic person at all ad I am never uncomfortable around you. You do give me a safe feeling.

July Article 2 months 1 week ago #8834

• Katelyn
I don’t see Luke and Carmine do not give me the same feeling Benson gave me. I used to think Courtney was really evil but she didn’t give me the feeling Benson gave me. No one has and I hope I never encounter a person like that again in my life, but I’ll know the feeling when, and if it does happen. I have never encountered gang or a mob boss either but can see them as devils. I think it’s possible I’ve run into a demon or two in my life as well. You can run into the in the grocery store. I’m just glad to know the different types of evil people in our world and to make sure I tell my children about how to spot them. I want them to pay attention to their instincts and not ignore them.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds