Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Winter Meeting Topics

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8611

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey Chris…you do own the property, the state just taxes you for having property in their territory, and the government taxes you for having property in the United States. I’ve had a chance to go over the family finances with Mark and Mason’s help. That’s how I know :cheer: .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8612

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I caught some of the State of the Union but not all of it. What I heard was enough to assure me I was voting for the right person in November, Biden. The republican party is a joke and I think MTG needs to suffer some kind of retribution for violated the dress code for the evening but she won’t.

Young people, beware, wealthy men are buying up starter homes and so are big real estate companies like Invitation Homes and others, renting them out. This prevents young first-time home buyers for purchasing affordable starter homes. Paying taxes is unavoidable. No property in this country is exempt from federal, state and local taxes. It’s just how it is. So, Mike is right, we never own anything out right. I do agree that if you have paid for your property, it should not be taken away from you are you descendants. So, some tax fund should be set aside to always cover the property tax and protect the owner. There also should be an exemption for African Americans that exempts them from taxes unless they are a part of the republican party, men like Tim Scott and Mark Robinson should pay taxes because they have abandoned the Black race and they cause more harm to them than white people.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8613

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Okay, I loved Biden at the State of the Union, handling republicans like he’s their daddy and they are misbehaving. Now that’s what a strong leader looks. I have t agree with Rhena and Mason about Buffalo ass of South Carolina. Total disappointment. We need to go on and stripe him of his black card he’s some kind of sub-creature and Tim Scott to so damn ugly.

I would love to be tax exempt especially if they refuse to give us reparations. But they never do anything for us but try to erase the horrors of slavery, suppress our history, down play that our lives matter, and insist we are the dangerous ones.

Yes we own the property our home sits on but we have to pay property taxes. So, that means if we get behind on them we can lose our property and everything on it. Our neighbors now rent the home owned by the father of the husband, and they are paying a ridiculous amount of rent all because they couldn’t pay the property tax and leans were put on the property. They bank took it and sold it to a developer that allowed them to remain in the family home at the high rent they both work two jobs to pay. This is America and it’s more like a nightmare than a dream for many people in this country.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8614

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Biden proved he’s not a mindless old man like the republicans want everyone to believe, unlike the man they are running. But, he, like his followers are a bunch of mindless ignorant human rejects.

I agree that black people should be tax exempt but don’t let them decide what land they can have. They will give them the worst in every region. Land that is hard if not impossible to develop. Land they have destroyed and sucked up all the natural resources needed to sustain life. Basically what they’ve done for and to the natives of this land. They give the worst they have to offer if you are not paying for it. You see, freedom is an illusion itself. How can you be free when you are forced to work like a slave until you are near death in order to provide things that are necessary to sustain your life? Sometimes for wages that make it impossible to sustain your life. Now they want to criminalize people for not being able to sustain their lives one the wages many jobs pay. They only jobs many people can get. My point is, many things this country profess to be are illusions not just the American Dream. And the republicans want to keep harping on programs the consider entitlements. WOW!!!

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8615

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Absolutely Rocky I like that he stood up for the middle class and Teachers!!!! Yeah, we go through a lot to do what we do and we have never been adequately compensated. I like his whole speech though, he did well all around.

Rhena girl, he turns my stomach. I asked if he had a wife because if he does, she is dumb as a bucket of paint. (High Five) my sister.

Tony I absolutely agree with you.

I saw a story in my news feeds about how expensive it is to live in the United States written by a man from Mexico. He posted it on Tic Tok and it went viral. I don’t think a lot of Americans realize they never own their land or homes out right, no matter how much they have paid for them. Realizing that is going to cause a lot of problems for a lot of reasons. I have never thought about taxes until this topic came up. Reality is always hard to sometimes face but I am reminded this is HELL and it is HELL because the primary species makes it so. No there is no one devil making life hard for many of us, but others who are human that make life HELL for others. this is HELL folks, all countries have something that is problematic and that’s what we all have to decide, what we want to deal with in life.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8616

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Lindsey, All things, ALL things work together for good to and for those who love and trust in the Most High. (big smile)

Here here Rocky. I think he proved he’s capable of continuing as the nation’s leader. I really like how he addressed the justices on the Supreme Court and how he made a clear stance against Putin. We do not bow down! That’s just not something most of we Americans simply don’t do. That’s also why Trump is going to lose.

I absolutely agree that African Americans should be exempt from paying any and all taxes except income and SS, medical taxes only because it benefits them. Anything work related, union dues, 401ks things like that.

I agree with my sister. Nothing is free in the United States not even when you own it folks. If it’s in the United States you pay taxes for it being there. Yes, that means they can take it if they want to so…yes that means you pay to barrow your land and homes for as long as you pay the taxes on it. With all of this being said, never forget we live in HELL and it is so because of humanity.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds