Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Winter Meeting Topics

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8623

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Yep we were called away toward the end of Biden’s speech, duty calls. I also liked what I heard and I am confident I am voting blue this upcoming election.

I with tax exempt for black people and property tax exempt for all lands that have been paid off in full. There should be no legal pathway to confiscate a person’s property and taxes gives banks a legal pathway to be paid for property over and over again.

I like that Biden addressed the justices and let us not forget how the republican justices have done nothing but lie and strip away rights. We need term limits for them and we need more justices on the court.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8624

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I saw the whole thing and it was great. Now I didn’t watch the republican rebuttal but I’ve heard all about it. Women who support trump are just as much a disgrace for all women as these black men supporting him are to the black race. We can safely call the new party formally known as the republicans the Maga party.
I don’t know much about taxes but I do know black people are not treated fairly in this country to this day and there is no way in hell they should be forced to pay taxes. I have no confidence they will ever receive reparations so it’s the least they can do. Texas and Florida can keep trying to change and white wash history but as long as the truth is out there the kids will one day know and they will be pissed to learn they were lied to.

I also for once a property has been paid for it should be tax exempt. Going forward, we won’t be buying a house sitting on land we don’t own I know that.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8625

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Biden’s speech was awesome and Doug and I are convinced, now more than ever we are voting blue for democracy. I agree that there is no more republican party and it’s a shame they allowed one man to tear them down. I miss Nancy as Speaker of the House.

I’m on the side for exempting black people from paying taxes. Both Doug and I think that’s fair to some degree but reparations should also be giving to the survivors of those who were once held in bondage. You know what, we’d see a lot of people passing for white come out and admit they have black ancestors, just like with the natives.

We are moving. Doug is pissed to put it mildly. We do not own the land our home sits on so we are selling our house and moving into m parent’s home that needs work but we now will be putting in that work. My parents did own the land their house is on so we are renovating, adding on and moving in. It’s a big house but it’s old and outdated so we are going to add some bathrooms and make some upgrades. It’s been empty since my mom passed in 2015. We take care of it but no one has really lived in it but the staff Jake is very excited because he loves the big house he calls it and it makes us excited as well.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8626

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Barb, did you say add on, where, what? I’m just saying. That’s a real mansion I mean how many rooms does it have something like ten, eleven? And the property OMG. Y’all heard her, the staff lives on the property rent free. They have families and all that, living in servant’s quarters and these are several guest houses. I know they are charging a lot of property taxes on that land. Needless to say, I agree at some point, the tax thing goes too far. They should not be able to keep taxing something that has been paid for. Black people should not be paying for anything, not medical not housing, and not taxes. They have paid in full with blood, over and over again.

Barb, tell Doug when this whole thing came up, I decided we were moving as well. I purchased land in Arizona and we will build on it. I’m working it all out now, building a restaurant on the land as well. I’ll sale this one along without house because it will never be ours as we don’t own the land it sits on. That now matters.

Yes, Biden put our hearts at ease and our minds as well, it’s time we see the republican party for what it is today, and that is Maga.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8627

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Barb I was about to say, Add on? That house is massive. It doesn’t need any more rooms. It’s beautiful it’s a mansion for real folks.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8628

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I did see Biden’s speech and he did very well. Did you all see that stupid ass house leader Mike Johnson claim he was yelling? He needs to bring the country together he says, is that honestly what he things he and the republicans are doing? He can’t even control the Maga bitches in his house. They don’t dress appropriately, tell foreign media to fuck off, the are trash. Perhaps he should be more worried about cleaning up the Magas in his house.

Like Carmine said we is moving y’all. It gets cold there and it’s close to VEGAS!!!! Mason girl here we come. I’m so excited. Give me reparations and take these damn taxes and stick-em where the sun don’t shine.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds