Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Winter Meeting Topics

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 1 week ago #8647

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Tina is funny. I’ll be visiting girlfriend I want to paint too. And I agree in one breath they preach about keeping wone in their place and in another they got raggedy women in the house that never shut up. They want to control a country when they can’t control their own houses.

You know that’s right, when we pay for stuff in the store we pay the taxes so why isn’t it the same for our land? What kind of mess is that? I don’t think they will ever do right by black people in this country. To many real haters and now they want to deny them compensation by taking the books off the shelves. They always interfere with black people becoming prosperous in this country. What the hell would this place be like without black people? I don’t even want to know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 1 week ago #8648

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Tina, the entire are where the sun don’t shine too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Everything they do and say is a contradiction. I saw that church rally. That was a rally not church.

We are moving as well and so are my brothers. This lite a fire under our asses. We own homes but don’t own the land they are sitting on. OH HELL NO!! We need more fighting power and something tells me it starts from conversations like this. We need to be ready. Arizona did you say Carmine? Land where? Please forward me the information bro because this shit is whack!

Hell no they will never do right by black people in the United States. They’ll let a few of them do all right but let them slip up and they take everything from them with ease. I also agree with Howard. Oh and it’s so obvious they don’t want the too even be able to make money in this country. If black people controlled the shit white people do there would be no homeless situation. Just like we know black moms don’t play that shit, we know black folks would make sure the right thing is done. Look at the people brave enough to make attempts to hold the anti-christ at bay and those who fight for and with him.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 1 week ago #8649

• Val
  • Premium Member
Tina :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: always speaking her mind. And she’s so right.

Mom wants to sell to Uncle Mike even though she loves the house she shared with pop Jess, she says he wouldn’t want her to stay knowing they could take it at any time. Mom is moving to Italy we will follow Carmine and be closer to you Uncle Mike. I’m more than comfortable with that.

Sadly I agree about reparations for black people and taxes. It’s way too many racist white people in this country to ever do anything about that. To do the right thing. What are we going to do? We have a criminal taking over an inter political party, a criminal. It’s hard to believe we are actually living in the time of the anti-Christ.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds