Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Winter Meeting Topics

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8617

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I think Biden did us all proud. I like that the leader of Sweden was at the State of the Union as new members of NATO. I think the republicans truly make life on Earth, hell for people here in the United States. Not only do they not want people to have the entitlements that sustain life they want to take away rights to your own person. To allow women to be violated, impregnated and forced to painfully give birth to a child that is a product of a physical violation. To raise these children and continue to suffer trying to provide for the child whose father has no obligation to help provide for a child he caused to be here. It is atrocious, heartless, draconian. Trump and the Megas are barbaric, inhumane and excessively cruel to minorities and women. It’s time to do away with them seeing them for all that they are.

No, black people should not pay taxes in this country not on property especially. And I’ve always known how hard it is to live in this country. But, like Mason says, every country has some condition that is uncomfortable in some way, we just have to pick which ones we can live with.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8618

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I missed the speech but I’m glad to hear Biden did so well. Honestly, trump turned me off on so many levels when it comes to politics and all of it. I’m burnt out with trump and his repulsive followers and really wish there was a way to kick them out of the country.

I do think black people deserve to be exempt from paying some taxes but not all. Some taxes are in their benefit so. The best thing to do is reparations. I think this country can afford it and they should want to make it right. I also know nothing is free in this country and a lot of people are leaving for so many reasons. Trump just intensified people desire to get out of here.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8619

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Yeah, we missed the speech we were out doing some family things. I’m not surprised Biden did well and I’m proud of him and the image he’s giving our country again. Trump and the republicans are a major embarrassment. They are never going to recover from this. They will go down on the wrong side of history and that’s on them. So shameful the party that tried to destroy democracy and turn us into an authoritarian government.

I think reparations would be better because taxes pay for so many things we need as a collective. Some formal way of making things right needs to done instead of adding insult to injury like some states are doing, erasing the horror of slavery and white washing how badly black people were treated and continue to be treated in this country.

I hate it but no we never fully own property or homes we have paid for and it’s disheartening because we all want to leave our children something, some form of security but alas we can’t. But that’s how it is in America.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8620

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes, Mary and Ben…you do pay agricultural taxes and land taxes, yes. :cheer:

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8621

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I saw most of Biden’s speech until pop had a small emergency we had to see to, Miles and I. I think he did very well and that’s why he has my vote. Look Biden has had no heart attacks, no strokes, and there are recent pictures of him riding a damn bike. He might be old in age but he clearly isn’t old in mind and heart.

Some taxes, okay like medicare and Social Security and that’s it. For we black people. I also don’t think there or taxes should be a reason t take property that us owned away from the family who owns it. If it’s not owned then tax it but if it is than that family has paid all their taxes on that property. Now if you buy a home and don’t own the property it sits on, okay tax it but if the family owns the property and the house that sits on it that is there shit free and clear. The US is a part of Earth and no one owns the Earth.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8622

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Yes, Biden did very well at the State of the Union. I’m satisfied I’m voting for the right person.

I think if they aren’t paying reparations they need to do something and if tax exemption is an option than why not take it. As for the land I agree with my husband, if it’s been bought and paid for than all the taxes owed on it should be paid.

I think not holding trump accountable is sending a bad message all around the world. He should be in jail already not free to run for any public office. Until they do something about that man they should be expected to receive any kind of respect at all.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds