Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Winter Meeting Topics

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8599

• Mia
Biden did good and I tell you what, I’m ready to leave if they don’t get this country back on track period. Too much is going on. It’s the rich people who want trump in power so they can have a slave like society and continue to rip us off and work us like slaves. Nothing will fix this but us voting blue across the board. I can’t stand and don’t want to live in a country with people like the man that won the governorship in North Carolina. He doesn’t even think women should have the right to vote. I mean the writing is on the wall. I don’t want my girls raised in a place where they are second class citizens with no control over their own bodies. Things are the way they are today because the republicans have successfully fooled Americans into believing they care about liberty, justice, law, and democracy and now their true colors are showing. They are now cheating to try and make sure our votes don’t count and that is our last chance to save democracy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8600

• Vince
I didn’t see it but I’m glad to hear Biden did so well. I’m so over the republicans, I thought I had lost a life/long friend but he stopped by the other night and said he’s over it. He’s for democracy and he actually told his wife if she wanted to continue supporting trump their marriage is over. As it stands he’s been camping out with us and has spoken to a lawyer. He says his eyes are open and he can’t just close them and blindly vote against his best interest and the best interest of this country. I told him it’s time for us to stand together. It’s no longer republican vs democrat it’s democracy vs authoritarian and he agrees. He said he’s tired of the hate as well. His children aren’t racist and he’s decided to stick with his kids because it makes common sense. He has one of those4 wives that is stubborn so he’s left her. All we can do is lead by example. I don’t think African Americans should have to pay taxes especially as long as there are people like DeSantis and Abbott running States that want to lie about their history in this country.

We are also coming to terms with what Michael said about never really owning anything in this country. We can do like trump and bury our dead family members on the land and that exempts us from paying the property tax, but do we really want to do that? I don’t.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8601

• Darla
I heard about MTG and her damn Maga hate. I swear she is just trash. Biden has my vote because he’s just the best man for the job. Vin’s friend is actually inspirational. He gives me hope that trump will not be reelected. He is so done. It’s amazing to see the transformation. His wife keeps calling him silly and tell him to think about what he is doing and saying. She didn’t say that today when she got the divorce papers. He’s son serious. He’s not crying he’s just done.

I don’t think black people should be forced to pay taxes in this country either. I think they suffer far too much and have done so for far too long. I am also upset about home ownership in this country. I’m sick of all the rich people buying up property up just to make it rental property. They can raise the rent every year and people will never own their own homes. This is just insane. They are robbing our children and grandchildren of the so-called American Dream. It’s a mess and I don’t know how we will fix it but we have to start trying to fix it.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8602

• Trinity
Thank you Aaron and Katelyn and yes Lucus cries from time to time but not often. He’s a sweetie. :cheer:

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8603

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I’m trying to adjust to the idea of never really owning our homes. Why did it take so long to realize this, for me anyway. I have immediately started making adjustments though. Both of my personal homes sitting on property I don’t own are being sold. I will not have a house on property I don’t own the house on property I do own is being renovated and will be home and I will tell them I intend to bury family on the property in order to prevent them from charging an continuous taxes on the land. Beyond that I will purchase land in other countries and be prepared to relocate when and if the time comes.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8604

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I’m not too worried about the property thing because the family has so much property all of Italy and we can always move there. I’m more worried about the people who live in the United States. Some of the things they are saying shows us how horrible many people are, particularly many of those in the republican party. That man running for governor in South Carolina, his black. Have you all heard what he said about woman? Does he have a wife, daughters? Is he serious? I’m ready to leave because I’m sick of the hate. The unfairness, and the continued mistreatment of African Americans. The gun violence and attacks on women. I’m just sick of it all.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds