Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Winter Meeting Topics

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8605

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Biden is not a punk like trump. The Mega cult keeps trying to paint an image of a strong man and what they have is anything but. Biden on the other hand, is what a real strong man looks and sounds like. The house clown was up to her tired ass performances MTG. That is an unattractive woman inside and out with absolutely no class. She had that damn cult hat on and that’s just not appropriate. Anything for attention though. The republicans don’t look good these days that’s me being nice.

I am looking at the house we own in the states. I’m selling it if we don’t own the land and I’m not sure it’s been paid off for so long. I do know I have to pay taxes so I’m assuming that means we don’t own the land it sits on. It’s the house dad left me Mike.

I’m in agreement, just like the native Americans don’t have to pay taxes, African Americans shouldn’t have to do it either.

Ain’t that a bitch bro…we have to pay for having land in the United States folks, did y’all hear that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8606

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I’m really proud of Biden. He makes America look good again. Trump made us look bad. Biden is a president we can take pride in having. He’s done so much more for the country than brought us back from the Covid pandemic. He has brought us back to a nation that is respected and valued around the world. Trump made us worthless for the first time ever.

Of course, I agree with the no taxes for black people. We have suffered and continue to suffer in the US and it doesn’t help when we have dumb as ignorant ass black men like Tim Scott and that damn buffalo in South Carolina Mark Robinson. He needs Ozempic and weight watchers, shit throw some Jenny Criag in there and a lifetime membership to a gym of his choice. With his big fat ass. (mean face)

I think exempting us from taxes is perfect. We are still oppressed in America so that would be more than appropriate. I know my husband is fuming about paying taxes on our house in the states but I don’t want him to get rid of it. The taxes aren’t that high. We can handle it :lol:

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8607

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Yes, Biden put it down at the State of the Union reminding me Biden is fearless.

I know we own the land our house sits on now because we bought the property and had our home built. We pay so many damn state taxes I’m not sure if any of it is for the land but I’m sure it is. That’s America though and hell yes I agree we should be tax exempt. That’s the least they could do for all black folk descents of slaves in this country.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8608

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I’m so happy we have a real president in the white house now. I’m so proud of Biden. He did a fabulous job at the State of the Union, fabulous.

Yes, we pay taxes on properties we own and that’s how it is in this country. I do think black people should be exempt from paying any kind of taxes because taxes pay the salaries for public officials and black people are sent to prison for little offenses and brutalized by law enforcement so there is something very wrong with that. No, we should not be forced to pay taxes simply because it pays the salaries of their oppressors.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8609

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Biden did good all-around and I was once again proud to be an American.

Our mother’s home sits on property the family owns so the land and the house are supposedly owned by us. The house I live I now is on city land so therefore it does not belong solely to us so we will be moving as well. I don’t want to sink money into something that will never solely be mine. Since I don’t own the land it will never belong to us.

I think someone should petition congress about the tax thing when it comes to African Americans because I don’t think it’s fair in any way that they are obligated to pay taxes to be tormented and oppresses.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8610

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Biden set it right and I’m also convinced I’m voting for the best REAL man for president.

I absolutely agree that African Americans should be exempt from paying taxes. As long as black men can be murdered by police officers and most of them get away with it, black children like Timir Rice, black woman like the two stories in the news a couple weeks ago, I mean, look at the black people in Mississippi and many of those republican ran red states, there is just no reason why black people should be expected to pay taxes that pay the salaries of the officers that are beating and often killing them. They shouldn’t be expected to pay the salaries of those working in the justice system especially when they are hell bent on throwing black people in prison, even putting children in with adults. They keep talking about the age of that woman working on the Baldwin set that loaded a gun with live rounds resulting in the death of another person, how young she is. I think she’s in her twenties, and they don’t want her to have any consequences. Someone is dead. If she was black, male or female, even if she was a child, they would try her as an adult and throw her to the wolves for most of her life. No, black people should not be expected to pay taxes.

The home ownership thing is disturbing as well. I don’t know what to say about that because suddenly the idea of an American Dream is not only an illusion, it’s a nightmare.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds