Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Winter Meeting Topics

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8593

• Katelyn
I’m actually getting married to the man of my dreams so I know how Trinity feels. I’m so excited. I congratulate Luke and Trinity too they make real cute babies. :cheer: Lucus is such a good baby too, does he ever cry? :cheer:

I don’t think trump is doing that well and he’s running out of money. I agree with my fiancé about owning property free and clear. We own a lot of property left to us from our parents. Our god parents made sure it was evenly distributed among us. I own a home in Virginia that belonged to my dad’s sister who had no children. Dad had siblings who left things to us as well. I think we will sell the house in Virginia because I don’t want to live in it. I don’t want to live in Virginia. I think we do pay taxes on it. Kind of why I want to sell it. It also needs work and I don’t know anything about that. Goddad, knows though.

I think blacks should have reparations and not have to pay taxes. Honestly, it’s kind of cold hearted to treat them the way they are treated in this country. I feel sorry for Terence Howard and I agree with him.

me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8594

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Life is good, I can’t wait to remarry as well. Carter is fantastic and I live the children. They are so happy to have a mom again and I’m having the time of my life. I thank the Most High every day because everything happens for a reason and I’m glad the lord sits on the throne.

Carter has a beautiful home in Virginia as well Katelyn, It’s where we will be living. Taxes are a serious thing and I agree with Mike, we never truly own anything in this country. It’s all on loan. It’s like a loan you never fully pay off. I am also sick of paying taxes that pay the salaries of the justices that set on the Supreme Court. I don‘t want t pay any of then to do nothing. I also agree it’s time to do right by African Americans period.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8595

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Katelyn, the house is going to be renovated and rented out but it will not be sold. All property, per your father, remains in the family.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8596

• Carter
I think Biden did very good at the State of the Union as well and I'm confident voting him back into office is the best thing I can do.

Yes, I will be a newly married man 5 years after losing my first wife to complications that lead to kidney failure. I finally feel I’ve found someone I want to spend my life with and I’m a content man.

Now, of course, I’m all over reparations because it would help me tremendously, but Mark has provided me with a fantastic job with a more fantastic salary and again I am content. I will not be content if trump by some miracle wins the election, living in America so we now have a second home abroad that will become our permanent home. I agree with Mike and know I will never own the house I purchased in the US because I do not own the land my house sits on therefore, I don’t really own my house. That wasn’t a easy pill to swallow because I had never thought about that until this past meeting. As always, my eyes were open.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8597

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Biden is our man folks because this is all about democracy and we all have to give up on the republican party and the high court. We have to vote blue for democracy, that’s just where we are.

Our father’s family has left us some property and both Linden and I haven’t decided what we want to do with it. It’s Arkansas and I do not want to live in a southern red state. We are leaning toward selling it because we don’t want to take our wives and daughters to a red republican ran southern state. I’m ready to move abroad. I will not stay here if trump is elected. I will not live in a country that operates like Russia or North Korea.

Nothing will ever change if we never do away with the republican, white, Christian nationalist, racist party. Nothing will ever get better for the oppressed and that is children, African Americans and Women. It’s too frightening.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8598

• Katelyn
OOops Yes sir god father. :cheer:. Will that be income for
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds