Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Winter Meeting Topics

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 3 weeks ago #8587

• Trinity
Yes, I’m in the motherly way again and I’m so excited. I love being a mom. I love my husband and I’m happier than I could ever imagine I would be in life. I will follow my husband anywhere. I agree, I want what is ours to be ours free and clear without strings attached. I also think black people shouldn’t have to pay taxes in this country especially in Florida and Texas and any other state trying to lie about African American history.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 3 weeks ago #8588

• Rod
  • Elite Member
It did occur to me that I don’t officially own my home because I don’t own the land it sits on but I never gave it much thought. It goes to show you how brainwashed we all are, when it comes to the idea of the American dream. There are so many things we don’t give a second thought to as we journey through life. But, as we sit discussing these issues something inside was made sad, I was disillusioned and the American dream does now seem like and illusion. I have purchased land in Arizona and I’ll build a house on my land but I’m still worried about the state of our union, I not certain trump will win the presidency and I hope he doesn’t and I’m voting blue. I just have to hope many Americans will as well.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 3 weeks ago #8589

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I know some of the homes in are sold with the plot they are built on. Mark, pop Paul owned the land the ranch is built on right? He had to buy the land first right? It is sad the think nothing we spend our lives paying on ultimately belongs to us. I want things I work hard for hoping to one day own, will belong to me. I’m upset about our elected officials and the supreme court just turns my stomach. I also agree that we black folk should be exempt from taxes. Life is hard enough for us and we aren’t expected to have anything and as long as there are seriously racist people in positions of power, making decisions and creating laws that hinder black people from prosperity we should not be expected to pay taxes that pay the very people that disenfranchise us.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 3 weeks ago #8590

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
First, Biden did really good at the State of the Union speech last night. I feel more confident in him after the speech, he always had my vote but now I'm convinced I'm voting correctly..

I agree that no African American should be forced to or penalized for not paying taxes. Black people are treated far to bad to be expected to want to pay the salaries of members of congress and the Supreme Court that cares little to nothing about things that are remotely in their survival interest at all. I don’t agree with them staying Trump on the ballet. They need to step up and do their job. They don’t work for free. We don’t really live in the US anymore we stay on Mark’s Island now. There as good medical team here now and several businesses. The area is really growing and thriving. I’m very comfortable living outside the US and right now we rent our house out but I might sell it and live out my life abroad.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 3 weeks ago #8591

• Emily
  • Administrator
Yaaa Biden we love and thank you for fixing our tarnished image and there is no way we want the tarnisher :angry: back in office ever again.

Ah congratulations Luke and Trinity :cheer: Lucus is so cute. I’m a little saddened to realize what Michael said is true. We never really own anything in this country because of the taxation we are subjected to. Waking up from an illusion is sobering and it makes you sad. I’m looking at the state of our union and it just drives the point home. We have a felon who tried to overturn our government, sell classified information to our enemies, allowed but the highest court in our land to run for president despite the constitution saying he cannot. He’s also clearly losing his mind. It’s hard to believe and really makes you wonder who is really behind trump being allowed to go unpunished for all of his crimes.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 3 weeks ago #8592

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Yes, it’s official, Katelyn and I are getting married. :cheer: I’m excited.

Congratulations Luke and Trinity I’m glad you two are so happy and doing so well. Trinity says it’s like being married to her best friend because they like so many of the same things. She reminded us that Luke is gay but does not want to replace Jordan. She says his love for Jordan has endured and she is just grateful she is there to provide some love and comfort to the man of her dreams. They are a beautiful couple. :cheer:

I agree with reparations for African Americans and if they can’t manage that it’s actually unfair to expect them to pay taxes like white Americans who have every advantage in this country. Taxes in the US are oppressive and there should be a clause that makes purchased homes, especially homes on land owned by the homeowner, should be off limits after it has been paid-off. There are many other ways to get taxes out of citizens so owned property should reach a point when it has been paid for. It should pass to family with ease and not have tax liens attached to the property.

Have you all seen how some of the richest people are buying up land and homes in order to make them rent only units? This means people will never own the homes they are completely responsible for and these wealthy men will make straight profits.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Aaron.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds