Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Winter Meeting Topics

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8581

• Alyson
I’m tired of paying taxes and watching our freedoms being taken away. I’m very upset about the abortion situation in this country. I’m sick of the things they are doing to women. I’m disgusting with the Supreme Court refusing to do the right thing. I’m tired of paying their salaries. I think black people should not have to pay taxes they are still treated to bad in this country. I thing absolving them of paying taxes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8582

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I have to admit, I’ve never given the tax situation much thought until I asked all the well-off people in our group why they hate taxes so much. WOW! Now I know and I do agree. We honestly believe when we pay off our homes they are ours. How often do we think about the land our houses are built on? And now there are homeowner associations we have to pay that can put liens on our homes and ultimately take them as well. The thought of it makes you realize just how un-free we are in this country. It’s all an illusion. Now that they have done away with Roe vs Wade women can see how un-free they are in this country. All of it shows you how much living in America is not all it’s cracked up to be.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8583

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mike, you are right. I do own the land my home is built on but still have to pay property taxes. Yes folks, even when you own the land you still have to pay taxes because your land is a part of the United States and you have to pay for that privilege. Your company is yours as long as you pay the taxes required to keep, maintain, and operate that business. I’m branching out, outside the US because I need to make sure I leave something to my children that is really theirs. I don’t live under any illusions, nothing is free in this country, even if you believe you’ve paid it off.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8584

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I’m glad I still have my home in Italy, I am thinking of moving back there and working with Justin’s construction company that is getting off the ground there. People are restoring old homes their and Jay wants to open up a car shop. Yes, we are all thinking about exiting this country because it is not all it’s cracked up to be. How in the hell do we have an insurrectionist able to run and potentially when the presidency again, with all those felony charges. A man that has stolen highly sensitive documents. We still don’t know what he did or was planning to do with those classified documents. Perhaps this isn’t the place to be after all.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8585

• Jay
  • Administrator
Africa Mike, hmmm I like it. I’m going to visit your place there and look into buying one of my own. We can thrive somewhere else. It’s time to stop being so brainwashed and realize this is not the land of the free for any of us. I did put my house up for sale because I don’t own the land it is on and upon realizing that, I called and agent to help me sell it. I like Mike, I want something that is mine fair and square with no strings attached. Realization certainly opens your eyes. It’s sobering and kind of makes you sad. Home is not so great after all, on top of all the hate, health, and freedom issues for women.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 2 weeks ago #8586

• Luke
  • Administrator
Yes, Trinity and I are going to be moving as well. I’m just not happy with how Trump has been aided to potentially reclaim the presidency. I think he’s being aided by the supreme court and I am absolutely tired of paying taxes that pay the salaries of a bunch of people in our government structure who do not do their jobs. I’m sick of all of them. It’s a game I’ve grown tired of participating in and I want a better life for my children. We are expecting our second child. So, we are looking at Italy, Greece and maybe even Ireland.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds