Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February's article Right, Left or In-between

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8552

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I’m so disappointed with the court. I can’t have faith in them. I just wonder who is paying for this push to keep trump alive. Someone or someone’s is funding this push to keep this man in the forefront of a major political party. That makes it frightening. I am also leaving if that man is voted back into office. I will not live in a country the beast is in charge of. I absolutely believe he’s the beast and I have to do my part and vote blue and convince all my friends to vote blue. We are at war and once again it’s the money that is behind their power. Let’s show them what people power can do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8553

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I’m not surprised by the supreme court it’s like Mason says they don’t ever do anything about the constitution directly and that is their primary function. We all hoped they would finally prove that is true but not unexpected, they did not. What good are they and why do we still have them? They do nothing if you ask me. All of them are aiding and abiding the beast. They keep kicking the can down the road hoping someone else will pick it up and throw it away. I’ll always do my part and I honestly don’t know many people who like and support trump so hopefully that will show itself in November. I’m voting blue and I tell all those I associate with to do the same.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8554

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I’m finally done asking why people are so dame stupid, I know the answer now. I also believe he has to be a scary person in person especially if he’s angry. Even men cower before him, it makes you wonder what’s really going on. So, I have no doubt this man is evil, that he is the beast described in Revelations. I don’t know how we will fight but I’m willing starting with my vote during this year’s election.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8555

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I have no confidence in anything this government does. They have lied to my people from the minute they got off their damn European boats. No, they aren’t going to do anything that resembles right, that court is a joke and they have the nerve to smile in pictures and look down on people standing before them like they are superior, better, moral noble people. Two men are anything but. They are rapist, liar, dirty and lowdown, and one’s wife was an active part of the insurrection. Respect? I have none. I am always ready to fight these monsters, and I will vote blue because it is the right thing to do.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8556

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I agree Braxton. Your dad was a republican Kate, until the whole Bush thing when many republicans left the party. Your mother was a democrat and she never liked Trump so your big brother is right.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8557

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Where to begin? Okay, the Supreme Court is no very supreme and they are a majorly sad and disappointing entity that is a part of this nation’s government. Agreed, how can you be honorable when you have done such dishonorable things. It’s a joke because four of the people who sit on the seats in the court should not be there and were appointed by dishonorable leaders. You can never make something spoiled fresh and that’s the problem.

Trump is the son of Perdition assisted by people who lie and say they are American citizens that love the country. That is an oxymoron it is not possible. He is not the only one that needs to be removed, but do you think that will happen? This will happen again because the seeds of destruction will remain as no one will weed them out. They will hide behind procedures, claim it is up to the people, something they always say when they don’t want to handle something. Was taking away a woman’s right to decide what happens with her body something they cared to leave up to the people? They don’t give a damn about the people.

They use the same tactics to try and sway the votes swinging them in what they believe will be their favor. We are aware if these moves now so they don’t work anymore. This open embracing of an enemy needs to be taken seriously. Tucker Carlson needs to have consequences for his going to interview an enemy. When are we going to address these issues responsibly?

The Constitution. Very necessary that we care and defend this document, like Mason said the 13th amendment will be next. They avoid it for that reason. They don’t want to deal with issues that pertain to human rights. We have to care. Write your representatives in congress all of them, let them know what think, how you feel, FIGHT. Yes, vote but speak out and speak up. This is war folks we have to prepare ourselves.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Mark.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds