Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February's article Right, Left or In-between

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8540

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I’m not shocked he is who he is. I was wondering why people continue to support him knowing what he wants to do. I wonder why they don’t care about him being a criminal. Nothing seems to matter to them, now I know. I am also ready to answer the call. Whatever, whenever and however I am called, I will answer that call to the best of my ability. I agree we are now at war evil against righteousness. We have to be ready and vote blue in 2024.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8541

• Emily
  • Administrator
It’s hard to get your mind around all of it being true but wow, trump is so unbelievable and OMG now I know why. He is exactly the beast described in Revelations. This is a spiritual battle that we all have to take part in. the most evil being on the planet has been revealed and instead of being afraid we have to brave. I mean, I can now see why people seem to be afraid of him, even now. Where is Tillerson now, where are all those who served under this man while he was in office? They are acting like they are afraid to come forward. I’ve always wondered and now it all makes sense. How frightening he must be in person. And all the stupid women who horsewhip him, MTG and that other woman that Stefanic. All of them are pathetic.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8542

• Val
  • Premium Member
I listened to the supreme court hearings today and they seem to be leaning toward siding with trump based on the states power verses the federal laws and power. They make me sick; they are useless, and they do not care about the constitution. When is the last time the supreme court did anything that directly protected a constitution? They never do any damn thing. I have no faith in this countries Supreme Court and I’m even upset with Jackson. I was certain she would uphold the constitution but she came up with some legal bullshit to. I’m disgusted. Yes, he’s the son of perdition he keeps poking holes until he finds an opening in our legal and court system. What is the use of laws if they can constantly be challenged by the wealthy. The rest of us can’t do that. It’s apparently true, the law doesn’t apply to those with a lot of money. I’m really angry. I hoped they would do the right thing but I guess we shouldn’t be surprised they did overturn Roe vs Wade.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8543

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Well, everything we’ve been taught is upon us and we all know how it cane about, how it thrives, and who enables and empowers the beast. I can’t say I’m shocked either I always knew he would come from this country. I don’t know why anyone decent would itinually move here. It’s like the highway to hell. To many people are suffering here. To many are unhappy so look, the beast lives among us here in the great ole USA. Vote blue folks vote blue.
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Shawn.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8544

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I’m not shocked at all I just want to know he’s going to fall and I’m concerned with all the other things prophesied in association with the coming of the beast. I’m also ready to do my part bravely defending my country and the ones I love, but, if he does look like he’s going to be elected I’m honestly out of this country. I will not live under a tyrant.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8545

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I’m not afraid but I’m disgusted. I don’t only blame him I blame all those who empower him even more. They make sure he stays wealthy working like slaves to give him money. How pathetic and stupid can a human being be? Yes, I stand up and fight first by doing everything I can to make sure that man never resides at 1600 n Pennsylvania Avenue again. goes to the Whitehorse again.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds