Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February's article Right, Left or In-between

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8564

• TJ
  • Premium Member
As I sit here wondering how this man can even be allowed to run for president, reminding myself if you have a felony you can’t even vote and this man has been charged with 91 of them mothafucka’s I’m pissed so bear with me, and he can run for president of the United States? Talk about diminishing the prestige of being the president of this country. I don’t see how any of it can be respected. It’s all a joke thanks to this clown. The house is full of criminal, uneducated, clowns holding up progress. They should be allowed to lead their dogs around the block. I’m talking about the Mega folks. I mean come the fuck on already. We have rapist sitting on the highest court in this country and none of them trying to do what the court was established to do, uphold the damn constitution! We have clowns in the senate and weak ass people like that Tim Scot and Ted Cruz, I mean, how the hell are we supposed to have confidence in any of it? White folks been hating so long they’ve turned over to it, God said the hell with it, and now we have Trump straight out of the pit of hell ready to fuck shit up some more with the help of all the fucked up white people living in this country who love to hate and blame others because they are so fucked up. I’m not talking about all my dad is white, I’m talking about the Maga white people in the Trump cult. This is what hate brings you. They have the son of perdition leading them. A bunch of depraved demons full of hell. The it’s war and I’m with Carmine it’s time to ostracize this ignorant ass folks and retake this country. Vote blue folks please.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8565

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Those in positions of power seem to be empowering him to continue running and potentially when. I think the Republican Party has been out of control so long and it’s finally come to a head. It started with the Tea Party taking over. They were so extreme and now we have these Maga people in congress. The Supreme Court has to many corrupt justices to really be affective. I think this country is in trouble. I read Michelle Obama is posed to step in for Biden as he is showing signs of mental deterioration but damnit so is Trump. I just keep wondering if any of those in power will step up and do the right thing. Clearly it won’t be the Supreme Court. I’m voting blue and will do all that I am able to fight the beast and his band of demons.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8566

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I agree with my little brother and I’m just as pissed off. At times like this we all have to pray that we do have some honorable people in positions of power who are able to set things right. It’s sad when it appears there is no on willing to do that. I am disgusted with all of the hypothetical the Justices introduced and not one of them remembered to even mention the amendment, not once. Just a bunch of bull shit that doesn’t matter to those of us who do love this country and want it to thrive. I don’t see how it can with the parasites allowed to infiltrate our congress and eat away at it our democracy. I’m ready to fight any and every way I can It’s all we can do now. Uncle Carmine you are the bomb.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8567

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
All I see on social media is people who don’t like Trump people are on to him and that’s why I don’t believe any poll that claims trump is beating Biden. And some of the shit this man is saying, it’s like he’s begging them to shit him down. Is he daring them? I don’t know but they clearly aren’t biting. He was right when he said he could walk down the street and shoot a man and not lose a follower. I agree we should not let SCOTUS get away with not doing their job. No matter what their refusal to uphold our constitution should never be forgotten and shoe have some serious consequences. I’m voting blue this election.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8568

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I love Uncle Carmine :lol: :lol: that’s how we fight, make them unwelcome into our establishments. It’s time to treat them like the outcast they are. It’s also time to stop showing any tolerance for police brutality toward black people. I saw police attack two black women so it’s not just the black men folks. We have to do more about shit like this. It proves we do need to be concerned about the 13th amendment. I voting blue and speaking out every chance I get, we need new justices on SCOTUS and we need them now.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8569

• Chris
  • Elite Member
It’s the hierocracy that I can’t stand. The way the right likes to accuse the left of doing the very things they do and Trump recognized the trait in himself and something was awakened. Game recognizes game. SCOTUS is a joke and has been since they replaced Thurgood Marshall with Thomas. That started with the Bushes. It was worsened when trump put Kavanagh in there. They are unjust, dishonorable men who I refused to refer to as justices. They are rapist and liars and do not deserve respect. They aren’t ever going to do a damn thing right and I agree with everything TJ said. I’m voting blue and my cousin is the BOMB!!!!
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds