Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February's article Right, Left or In-between

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8570

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I’m glad I don’t live in the US anymore. I am so tired of what goes on there. It’s was a little hard to understand how this man could even be allowed to run for president again but you look at the party that gave him his opening, the party that is known for its corruption, it becomes clear. Bad people support bad leaders and that’s what is going on in the US. They don’t seem to care about their own laws, why? Because too many white people are violating the laws. Saw these laws are the enemy now and they want to go back to the time of the king. It’s so clear. That constitution has to stand folks or all hell is going to break loose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8571

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Well, we can’t keep walking around in blissful ignorance that’s for damn sure. It’s time to wake up and get to work. Carmine has the right idea. All of us who have businesses or provide a service, it’s time to be selective. It is war and we have to fight fire with fire. Vote blue y’all it’s about the freedom democracy affords us all.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8572

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Man this is crazy. I can’t believe it is happening in my lifetime. Well, here we are, Vicki just shakes her head. She’s finally doing a little better. She loved Jess and still does. But she’s smiling and sometimes laughing again. She’s sick though and honestly, sometimes I think she welcomes it because she want’s to be with the love of her life and her brother. With all this shit going on, I find it hard to sell living on her I really do. This is getting scary. The crazier that man talks the more they support him. Cousin, it’s nice to know we can come m and enjoy a meal without being bothered with the Maga cult. I can’t stand them and don’t want to dine with them. I will do my part as a member of the rebellion because that’s what we are, rebels against the republican establishment. This is war and we need to vote for the right side, the blue side.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8573

• Brad
  • Premium Member
A female shooter in Houston, wow. The world is getting crazier every day. I watched the super bowl yesterday and couldn’t help but think about all the things they do to honor and present a game in this country. It was an extremely expensive football game. We have a constitution in peril and a criminal running for president. We have a supreme court full of justices that refuse to uphold a part of this nation’s constitution. If they won’t do I who will? They seem afraid of him. I guess they would be but, I’m not. I’ve never seen this man in person but if I had, I don’t picture there being anything that would make me feel anything but disgust. So, with that said, I’m prepared for this battle and will be not only voting blue, I’ll be crusading to overhaul Supreme Court. Carmine, I applaud you cousin and stand with you.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8574

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I agree, we need to do what is important now and that’s make sure our nation’s leaders are upholding the constitution. Last night I dreamed the came to get us to go back into slavery. At first it was funny and then I looked outside and saw a bunch of police vans. I woke up trying to catch my breath. The constriction is way to important to ignore so I think we always have to be on guard of this nation’s laws. I agree, Trump seized and opportunity to become than he is or is qualified to be. They feed the best, the evangelicals and the members of the Maga cult. All we can do is recognize them when we see them and fight against them. Good move Carmine, that’s the kind of stuff that sends powerful messages, that and voting blue this election season.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds