Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February's article Right, Left or In-between

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8516

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Thanks Bro...has a little trouble with this one folks, lots of research and decision about what to include and what to leave out. The Gnostic Bible is massive so we didn't add alot of passages from it. So, here it is and our discussion can finally begin :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8517

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
WOW!!! What do I say to this article? I absolutely believe it. It is all very clear. I know the media seems to be in camp trump even though they attempt to talk about all trump’s legal issues. The issues seem to be a smoke screen because the continue to show trump ahead of Biden in polls I’m never a part of. I just don’t know who they are polling because when I take random polls online Biden is far ahead of trump. So, who are these people being polled and why are they so much more important than all of us? I agree we are at war and the best thing we can do is be aware of what is happening and vote blue for many reasons. I absolutely refuse to believe the majority of Americans want a man who wants to be a dictator and don’t care about abortion. I absolutely don’t believe that.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8518

• Wesley
I agree Uncle Mike, I don’t believe that. No one I talk to wants trump to return to the white house. I am a little nervous though because I can really see who and what he is. It makes me tremble. People always seem afraid of him, especially those who work for him or with him. Now I know why. It all makes sense but that doesn’t comfort me. It kind of scares me because we are actually scary. But, I have never been more ready. I’m glad I’m in the effort group and I’m ready to put the work in. What do we do?

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8519

• Mimi
This is kind of creepy because we keep hearing hoe scripture is basically metaphorical. So, to have something written, prophesized, come to light and to be able to literally see it happening, it is creepy. I have to say, we are in a war against domestic terrorist and we are ready. They don’t love this country. They are sickening, especially the minorities and women who put on that MAGA hat and bend the knee to the Son of Perdition.

I also agree about the constitution as far as abortion being overturned but this section 3, that’s a whole other thing. It is entirely direct and the media should cover this daily because to much is at stake.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8520

• Rye
I have to say who else could command such a large group of people even though he has all the criminal charges. It doesn’t help that he hasn’t been held accountable for some of the more serous crimes. This is a man that attempted to overturn the very government he wants to be in charge of again. But we are a nation of criminals which should be an indication that are criminal justice system is broken. To much is done to Black people when the most violent white people either suffer no consequences or it takes to long for then to be held accountable. We need to wake up already, those of us white people who know what is going on and are willing to admit it. I think that’s part of the fight. It is a fight for righteousness and we all have to do our part.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8521

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Wesley, never be victimized, don’t hesitate to stand up for truth and vote blue. That’s what we do. Standup for and always defend or country even from the domestic terrorist aka MAGA. Standup for and defend our constitution no matter what anyone says and hold all those accountable who fail to standby the oath the took when the took a position in our government.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds