Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February's article Right, Left or In-between

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8558

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I think it’s time to tell the Supreme Court until they start doing their job, we are going to do our own thing. I hope Colorado keeps him off the ballet. He should not be allowed to run for president. There are federal judges who have said he violated the 14th amendment section 3 than we will uphold the constitution. The article says it all so let’s prepare for battle. Start writing those letters and please vote blue.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by JackeeM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8559

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I’m prepared. I’m so sick of the supreme court. I agree with Jackee, fuck them. Their job is to uphold the constitution and all that hypothetical shit be damned! What about what the damn constitution says? No fuck them I’m so pissed. Everyone else is ignoring them Colorado should ignore them too. They aren’t going to do the right thing and this is a part of fighting. I’m ready, let’s do this. Fuck the orange ass beast.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8560

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I with Mark and Mason, the most important thing the highest court in the land is supposed to do is uphold this nation’s laws and they are absolutely refusing to do that. That is dangerous and for them to not do what they are primarily responsible for enforcing is absolutely unacceptable. The man is definitely evil and I even heard him pandering to black people admitting they built this country. I just had to laugh because we all know he is a racist. I wonder how that went over with his very racist followers. You know the ones banning books written by black authors and trying to erase the hell black people suffered in this country over 400 years ago and continue to suffer. Yeah, I have to shake my head and laugh. I was fined because I put up a sign telling people didn’t serve cult members in my restaurant and that included all those who support Donald Trump who attempted to overturn our government and incited people to attack the capital, I told them I’m a real patriot, I love my country, and I will never bow to a tyrant so Maga is not welcomed in my places of business. This is a fight and in it to win it. I don’t want anyone on my restaurants who don’t support the constitution and agree to it being upheld. That is how I fight, and I also have Vote Blue in the window.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8561

• Tina
  • Premium Member
My husband is already ready for battle :lol: He’s turning them away and all the customers who don’t support Trump applaud his stance. I’m so proud of him and I’m in this fight as well. I’m voting and doing everything I can to show my support of Joe Biden in this election because there is no way as man who tried to overturn our government should even be allowed to run for president.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8562

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Doug and I are voting blue for democracy and I am so ashamed to be an American right now. I can’t believe even the highest court is willing to ignore the constitution to keep this man on the ballot when he should clearly not be there. I think we need Mother to intervene and shout the shit down. To hell with humanity doing the right thing on their own. Look at all these fools supporting the Anti-Christ. It’s disgusting. I’m completely and totally disgusted.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8563

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Every time I ask myself how did we get here I think about the Republican Party. I think about how bad they got especially after the Tea Party Republicans. Just like Trump and the Maga Republicans, they saw a party led by their greed and love of money and the joined it. It’s has crumbled since then with the Tea Party Republicans becoming the Freedom Caucus and always obstructing progress in congress. They appointed bad justices Clarence is a rapist and his wife is an insurrectionist. Kavanagh is a drunk, a liar, and a rapist. Two if the of them are liars, lying to get their appointments. It is a flawed dishonorable court full of unjust justices. Put there by twisted politicians to ensure their agendas came to life. All we can do now is hope we can appeal to all the people who want to do the right thing and fix this broken government before it crumbles. I’m voting blue because I’m voting for democracy.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds