Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February's article Right, Left or In-between

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8546

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Braxton, Kate what would dad and mom think about what is going on today. I think the supreme court is a joke and I intensely dislike them. They give the beast power and I think they think more of themselves than they really should. I don’t think dad’s heart would have been able to take it. He’s really here, I talk to mom and dad a lot and that’s what I told them after reading this article. I can hear dad now saying he always knew trump was a piece of shit and mom saying how sad it is that people choose to stand by him. I know they would be disgusted. Yes, we have to do our part as real Americans who are loyal to the constitution starting with voting blue in 2024.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8547

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I think money can be the fruit to all evil and trump is proof of that. His access to money is what propels him, empowers him. I always thought about how he uses the courts the way he does, wearing his opponents down. It just seems to me the judges aid him in his criminality so I have no doubt he’s the Beast described in the bible. I am not afraid and I am ready for battle, voting blue in 2024.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8548

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Oh boy…so it’s happening. I can’t believe how much sense everything makes. I think some provisions need to be made for the Maga cult. They need some democratic rights striped away. I mean, they rebelled in an insurrection and are attempting to reinstall a mad man, into a set if authority and power. There needs to be some kind of assurances these people will be silenced or unable to do this shit again. I’m ready to fight starting with voting blue in 2024.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8549

• Katelyn
Cort, I remember our parents but not enough to know what their political views where so I’m not sure how they would feel but I don’t think they would be happy being a part of the Gnostic faith and family.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8550

• Josh
  • Premium Member
This doesn’t shock me at all. It explains everything. Yes, we fight back by doing the next right thing and most importantly, vote blue in 2024. Little brother, start your much desired family, I agree with Mason and Dad.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8551

• Braxton
OMG dad would probably give himself a heart attack and mom would be fit to be tied Cort.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds