Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February's article Right, Left or In-between

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8534

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
These are scary times everyone but part of the way we fight back is to not allow evil to disrupt our lives. Aaron, start that family you long to have because it is right. We fight doing right, living right. The beast hates right. We are not interested in pleasing the beast. We fight wrong with right all day every day, bravely. The Most High still sits on the throne, and always remember there is no power stronger than the power of the one and only True God.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8535

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I think it’s clear how true money is to the root of evil because he has money to test the courts, pushing them to their full extent, which takes time, running out the clock, denying him accountability. If this man has his way, gets back into the temple, all hell will be unleashed. He won’t have a gang, he’ll have a country. No one will be safe. Murders will be ordered for anyone who doesn’t do exactly what he wants them to do. Remember the mad king? He’s already mad so, are we going to allow him to take the throne is the question. I’m not shocked that so many are aiding him. They are literally consumed with hate and self-petty. The need to blame because this gives them an excuse to attack and terrorize. He stands before them promising to give them the freedom to unleash their hatred and not suffer any consequences. Let’s never forget what kinds of people they are. These are the vile people who shit on the floors of this nation’s capital. They pissed on the walls. The are the walking dead. Real demons.
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Jay.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8536

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m glad to know or have the question of what the hell is wrong with all of them answered. There is something in it for them or they are terrified. Imagine knowing someone has so much money they can have you killed and no one will ever know or do anything about it. His friend, Epstein. He has now loyalty. I don’t even want to know that what being near him would be like. Look at what he can do when he’s nowhere around, the affect he has on the worst people on this country. However, we need to be ready to face all of them whenever and how ever that presents itself, bravely standing up to them giving them no room to spew their madness and hate unchecked or cause physical harm to people simple because they feel they have a right to and can. I think about the evil in that Derec Chauvin. It was so disturbing to watch. How many more demons are wearing law enforcement uniforms legally carrying guns? Yes they are everywhere and we have to be willing and ready just like all those who bring these things to light ate. That’s how we fight.
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Jay.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8537

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
That’s right Jay, armed with our cameras, our wallets, our voice, our positions and even our fist if need be. His biggest allies are the twisted lawyers who help him tie shit up in courts. They are led by their greed. They forget what he did to Michael Cowen. I have been near him and at first it’s a normal feeling then it gets kind of chilly. The closer you get or he gets to you. I didn’t smell anything but I was a bit uncomfortable. I didn’t say anything to him and for some reason backed away, he was scooting legal representation before he became president. He has always been in need of legal representation. I worked for a firm back then. They weren’t interested in taking him in as a client. I was glad, I wasn’t sure why at the time but. I’m reminded of that movie “The Devil’s Advocate” Lawyers I didn’t want to be that kind of lawyer. I switched course not wanting to be a criminal defense attorney. I don’t want to defend people like trump. So, from someone who lives in New York and mingles among the haves here, I have seen this man in person and he is not a warm guy at all. He is what this article says he is. Refuse to do wrong no matter what the price to do otherwise, and vote blue this election year.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8538

• Trinity
I’ve never seen him anywhere but on television but I had a friend who participated in the teen pageant he hosted and she said he gave her the creeps. It comes back to me and I remember the look on her face and she shivered. For some reason I didn’t laugh when she said, even though another friend talking with us did laugh it off. Now I understand my reaction. I am certain this man is the beast described in revelation and although it does cause me some discomfort, I’m ready for the battle.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8539

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Very enlightening article, it does explain why all these damn people are so stupid. I miss Jess, he actually said this once and although he laughed in that nervous way, I spoke to Vicki and she says he always said trump was the anti-Christ. There is only one part of Jess’ family left. Miles knows this and tells Jess’ grandson about his grandfather regularly. Anyway, Jess also came into contact with him once and his takeaway was he was soulless. I have no desire to be anywhere near this man and will do what I can to make sure he never returns to the Whitehouse or the temple he desires.

Son, start your family. I agree with Mason, the best way we fight is to continue to live righteous lives. I’m here if you need to come by. I also miss my dad and wonder what he would say if he were here.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds