Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February's article Right, Left or In-between

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8528

• Mia
It’s kind of surreal but it’s upon us and it’s time to do whatever it is we feel called to do. I was shocked after reading the article but peace came over me and I think I’m ready to face this head on as well. We are being called and each of us will fulfill a purpose in this battle. I’m ready to take on that purpose whenever I am compelled to do so, that’s what we do,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8529

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Yeah, it’s him but I’m not afraid. I’m glad for the confirmation but I’m not afraid. I was in that group of slothful people for many years, I’m proof they can grow out of it. I know where they are and I’m glad I’m no longer there with them. I found my faith and found my spine. Now I’m a doer and I’m ready for this. We need it confirmed and now that it has been done and there is no doubt, I’m ready to do my part. I say we speak out on all social media platforms as well, never letting the beast roam around unnoticed.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8530

• Carter
I won’t say I’m scared but I am nervous. This is not only a real battle it is the most important battle we will ever fight. Yes, we resist. We do not buckle to their bulling tactics. We vote, and we demand accountability until we have it. We fight by not being a part of the lazy the mindless, the ones that are so easily misled. We stand up for tight all the time because this is pleasing to the Most High and at the end of the day, that is the only being that matters. We do this with love, mercy, responsibility and charity. I’m ready.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8531

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I wouldn’t say I’m scared. I’m not surprised and I believe and accept this is exactly who Donald Trump is. He has always been evil. He has always had access to the root of all evil. There god is money and they all serve their god. The dragon is wealth that was first showered o him via his father, then people started to throw money at him without question. He uses the power he has always had to destroy and that is what he will always do. We fight back Kate by resisting sweetness and standing for all things right.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8532

• Katelyn
I remember and miss my parents but I am glad they aren’t here to see this. I am afraid as well God Mother. What does all mean? What are we going to do? Everyone is saying we have to fight. How? I’m voting blue is that how I fight? He’s running the republicans in congress. He’s not the president but he is blatantly interfering with our current administration and the republicans are helping him. This has never happened and now we know why. Will he ever die? What has to happen before the beast is vanquished? I will fight for right but I am afraid. This is a powerful evil we are dealing with.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8533

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Man oh man, I keep thinking about grandpa. I’m glad he’s not here but I wish he was. I am so disturbed by all of this. We are living with this beast walking amongst trying to rule over us. It’s actually happening. It’s not just this country that will be affected, this is just where he’ll start. He did so much damage the last time he was in office. I kept asking myself, what kind of man would have the nerve to try and lead a government he tried to overthrow? Now it is so painfully clear. Everyone is talking about it and I’m not the only one with hands that are trembling hands. I want kids so bad, but should I? I’m a being selfish? Oh man, dad, I need to talk. I am overwhelmed because I have no doubt trump is the son of perdition, no doubt at all.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds