Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February's article Right, Left or In-between

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8522

• Braxton
Yeah, this is a war against evil and I can clearly see who and what trump is. They act like they are afraid of him and now I see why. So, any and everything that is right, now has to take precedent. We will never do anything as important as uphold the things that are morally right in these times. It’s more of them than there are of us but we are smarter and we have the Most High on our side. So, it’s time to strap up and get ready to mount up. I’m ready.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8523

• Alyson
Oh my, it’s really happening. I am scared. Revelations is the scariest book in the bible and to know the beast is actually here. It’s so obvious too. His demon don’t care what he does, they protect him and stand with him knowing what he plans to do. It’s so sickening it’s unbelievable. Yes, I can see the war. We are in it. The enemy are so called Americans, full of hate and rage. It’s time to put on that armor we’ve hard about all our lives. Because I grew up Gnostic, I am ready. We have got to shut them down. We can’t just act like they aren’t important and don’t matter. Oh they are a force we have got to reckon with for as long as it takes.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8524

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
The Son of Perdition is actually walking among us in these times. That really speaks to how bad things are around the world. I mean, can you all believe it? It’s really bad. All of the horrible things prophesied are actually coming true. I look at how he wiggles out of judgments abusing the appeal process. He’s good at wearing people down. I’m glad people are not buckling. That’s how it has to be going forward. We can’t buckle. We have to face this menace head on. I look at how republicans in congress are bowing to him and it sickens me. Now it’s all clear. He is what he is and we have to be what we are, knowing what we fight against. WOW! It is a little hard to take in because it’s true. There is no doubt in my mind trump is the prophesied beast described in the book of Revelations. We have to vote blue and uphold the law of the land without question. Let’s hope the Supreme Court does what is was designed to do.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 3 weeks ago #8525

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
He is starting to look different. It’s like he’s being impowered with congress republicans treating him like he is the ruler of the United States. He doesn’t have immunity, of course he appealed it now it’s back to the Supreme Court where Jack Smidt tried to have it start in the first place. They empower him by allowing him to hold up being held accountable. I agree, he is the Son of Perdition in every way and we have to be strong. He commands his army of demons who have wiggled their way into our legislator seats all across this nation but we have to show them we see them now and we aren’t sitting still any longer.

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8526

• Darla
I’m so convinced trump is the anti-Christ. I can see it so clearly now. I keep wanting him to go away but he’s still around. Now I know why. I an writing our congress people telling them we need to uphold the constitution. We can’t let him take over. If he tried to overturn the government there is no way he should be allowed to preside over it again in any capacity

February's article Right, Left or In-between 2 months 2 weeks ago #8527

• Vince
No, fear is not what I’m feeling, acceptance is how I’m receiving all of this. I believe it because trump is doing too much, he’s to brazen. It’s not normal. I’ve always felt that way and now I know why. I agree, all we can do now is strap up and mount up. Except are positions in God’s army and know there is no power stronger than the power of God. He’s here and damnit so are we.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds