Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello forum family

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8444

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
January article will be a recap of the most popular article in 2023. It appears to be "I Want To Live Forever." It has been re-posted to remind everyone what it was about. Let's look it over and talk about why we think it was so popular, other than the fact that my future husband wrote it. That's right, Mark and I are beginning the couple's process lined out in our Gnostic faith. So...let's go! :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8445

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I had to reread this article and I’m glad you reposted it Jackee because I couldn’t find the first post of the article. Also, allow me to congratulate you and Mark you too are a match made in heaven, :cheer: .

Imagine people like Putin and trump living forever. The very thought sickens me. I’m still waiting for other law makers to uphold the nations primary laws and remove trump from the ballot nationally. If it was a question of the second amendment, we wouldn’t be even having these conversations. There is no reason not to uphold the constitution and Colorado laid it all out. I’m really tired of this main playing the courts as he has always done. I think we all need to take note of having someone with too much money in office.
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Carmine.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8446

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I don’t want to live forever in a world full of people like the Maga folks because all of them are brain dead but they have a voice, a means to infect how our legal process works. I just get tired of people like this and they are all over the world. I get sick of the people in the middle east finding something to be upset about and shouting in cameras all the time. There is always something going on over there. I wish Earth would open up and swallow them every time they started that damn dramatic shit. It’s so dramatic and over the top. Every thing they do is over the top and the world would be a better place without them, it really would.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8447

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Congrats Jackee and Mark. A perfect match.

I have to agree with Carmine, some people should not live forever. It’s a shame when you can’t wait for people to die. I can’t wait for trump to die. I just want him go away. The horror of someone like that living too long is unimaginable. I think too many humans are petty and overly dramatic. I’m trying to watch that Natalia story but the crying and emotional outburst make it difficult. Tell the story because it’s easier to draw sympathy if the drama isn’t there. But drama is supposedly what sales. It’s all around us. The media thrives on the drama it creates. I honest think the petty drama is the primary problem when it comes to humanity. If this is how humanity is going to remain, there is no way any human should live forever.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8448

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Congrats Jackee and Mark.

Living forever is absolutely frightening. I think humanity is to flawed to have this ability and like we talked about before, only the rich would be allowed to live forever like that move, “Out of Time.” I continue to think science is better served curing diseases like cancer, MS, all those things that people suffer from. Figure out how to stop critical birth defects, like downs syndrome, credible palsy. I mean really do something instead of helping to start a terrible situation that will have horrible implications
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Ashley.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8449

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Oooo no, I want Trump gone now. The thought of him never going away is nauseating. The way trump deals with our legal system can you imagine if he lived an expanded life span? Thank God that’s not the case.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds