Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello forum family

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8450

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Congrats Uncle Mark and Aunt Jackee. This is so exciting. I am so happy for both of you.

Because we have so many crazy people in this world there is no way we need science coming up with a way to extend human life to an undetermined amount of time is too dangerous. I feel the same way about this. This is not a good idea under any circumstances. I can’t imagine having people like trump never go away. I hope they are never successful at this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8451

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I just don’t can’t imagine a person like trump living forever I’m sorry. I still feel the same way about this, it would only benefit the worst people among us and they are bad enough as it is. We need to come up with a way to devalue money. As long as we have money we risk men like trump and putin coming into positions of power.

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8452

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
The thought of horrible people living forever is the most frightening thing to me. I can’t wait for trump to die I’m sorry. If that’s the only way to finally be rid of him then I can’t wait until he’s gone. He’s a nasty smelly monster both him and Guiliani. They just pass gas and act as if it’s all right They are disgusting. Imagine these disgusting men living forever. I know I can’t and I definitely think it would be like that movie. People like trump would continue to do horrible things and life would be hell and chaotic.

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8453

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I didn’t agree with this the first time we talked about this article. I still think this is a mistake. I do think only the wealthy will benefit and that’s the problem we have anyway. The last thing we need is people like trump living longer than they should. I don’t thinks so. We are just not the species to be living forever. Isn’t that why the lord stop the appendix from working in the first place? I mean, there was the flood and that didn’t work. Yahushua came, the voice, word of God along with comforter, spirit and look what they did to Yahushua. This is a violent primitive species and every time I look at those people in the Middle East. Iran, Saudi and some parts of Africa I’m reminded of just how primitive we are. It’s in the US as well, those people who stormed the Capital two years ago today, are the same caliber so region really doesn’t matter Too many humans are simply not evolving into a higher level of cognition. They just aren’t.

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8454

• Justine
  • Premium Member
The only world I would want to live longer in is a world like the one Virgil creates under the shields in UE. If humans could evolve into people like those in UE after separation and the end of money, I would be fine but like it is today, going through what we are going through, witnessing what we are witnessing. I don’t think living forever is a good thing, not right now.

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8455

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
No this is a nightmare in the making. There are so many people I can’t imagine living forever. They would actually destroy the planet and there would be nothing and no one to stop these kinds of people.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds