Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello forum family

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8468

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Well the lord turned off the appendix for a reason. If he thought humanity was ready to live long lives again he would turn it back on. I don’t think it’s something we as humans should be tampering with. I think there could be, would be side-affects like it is with all treatments and man made medications yes somethings need to be acts of God.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8469

• Carter
Hey Forum. I am honored to be here.

I’m not much of a talker so I’ll say I also think things like this need to remain in the hands of the Most High because The Most High knows the true heart of all of us so will know who is worthy and deserving of an extended lifespan.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8470

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
welcome to the fold Carter and Katelyn :cheer: Glad you both joined us.

I really think this is scary humans are too prone to do the wrong thing for whatever the reasons. They can’t even do something about a psychotic, narcissistic, old, stinky, white leader of an attack on the country’s capital. How can we expect them to handle something like that deciding who should be allowed to live extended lives. Yep, this is a matter for the superior minds and God.
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Shawn.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8471

• Val
  • Premium Member
Hey Carter and Katelyn, looking good, love the avatars LOL. Mason is so good at picking those out, Good to see you both and all my best wishes to all of you new couples.

Yep, some things are simply better off in real superior hands. If the lord wanted us to live longer lives we would and at this rate, I don’t think it’s likely the appendix will conveniently start working again.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8472

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I congratulate Mark and Jackee and I’m very happy Loreen and Bradley worked out their differences. Katelyn and I are also doing great and seem perfectly matched. We are engaged. :cheer:

I have to agree with Shawn, if humans can’t deal with real evil people in a fair productive way, somethings they will never able in a morally objective way. I think all leaders need to be proven morally sound. I think it needs to be a primary requirement. We need moral leaders if we want the right thing to be done. We don’t have that anywhere on this planet. All the leaders are corrupt because they are without moral structure.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8473

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I want to congratulate Mark and Jackee and say I am very happy. I am with Carter and he has to be my soulmate. Aaron did us both a favor and I thank him.

The extended life thing is something that clearly needs to be left up to a higher power and authority. We have an organ that would extend our lives and it was disabled for a reason. I don’t think it’s wise to tamper with the will of God.

You are so hot baby :lol: :lol: :lol:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds