Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello forum family

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8456

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Doug and I talk about this all the time. I want Doug to live forever and accepting the reality that we are aging is sometimes scary. But when you remember the movie “In Time” It’s really not a good idea for humans to live forever. I agree with Casey, the only way, the ideal way for this to be a good thing is if we also lived under the shields. But in UE this happened automatically. God shut the appendix down, God can restore it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8457

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I stand by my position when this article first came out and that is, this is not a good idea. Because we are to prone to do the wrong thing. We don’t observe the seven deadly sins. We don’t have any moral back bone, and we thrive on negativity. No candidates should live forever.
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Lydia.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8458

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Talk about going nuclear, to increase the lifespan of humans would be the worst kind of disaster. I look at the mega folks and there is no way I want people this damn stupid living forever. Honestly, need a say more.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8459

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
That is an absolutely frightening thought. That’s all I can say. I think all we have to do is look at all the things going on in the world. Longer life for humans would be a tragic mistake.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8460

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I with the no living forever because we are a troubled species. We have way too many horrible human beings to even think about prolonging death. I believe there are too many people who keep the trump lamp burning. This is why I don’t think humans need to live forever. Too many of them thrive on negativity.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8461

• Mary
  • Premium Member
We have to many melodramatic people in the human race for any of us to live forever and that’s just the truth.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds