Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello forum family

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8462

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I think this is dangerous. Everything humans learn to do isn’t something they should be doing like AI. Humans are not morally ready for some of this stuff and that’s simply dangerous.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8463

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I have to agree, it’s a little too much for humans to be trying to do. It’s clear it would be disastrous just the thought of someone like trump living forever is a nightmare. I’m tired of the unbelievable polls we keep hearing about on cable news imagine people who empower the demon living forever, frightening.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8464

• Katelyn
Hi Forum :cheer: my first post right on the new years first article.

I would love to look forward to a long life but I think this is something that should be left up to the creator because the creator knows who is worthy of an extended life.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8465

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Hey Katelyn girl :cheer: welcome to the forum!!!

Um so the living longer thing. I feel the same way still. Very bad idea. I think this is bad for so many reasons. I’d like to be around to see my grandchildren become successful but I can see mankind exploiting this real fast, it’s humans lack of moral structure that makes this something that can’t be done or shouldn’t be done.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8466

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Wow, welcome Katelyn she's so cute :cheer:

I would love to not fear death, fear leaving my family. But I know if they do this only the worse people will benefit from this. It wouldn’t benefit everyone and that means it could end in disaster for too many people.

Hello forum family 3 months 3 weeks ago #8467

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Katelyn girl! What's up!! Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, if it was going to be a fair thing that would be cool but criminal don’t need to live forever. So, who would determine who is eligible for the treatment and when would they be giving the treatment. I think there are too many uncertainties with this. I think the only way this would work is if it was a natural act of God otherwise man need to stay in their lane.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds