Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello forum family

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8510

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Hey cute little Katelyn :cheer: What’s up Carter! Looking like a true soldier. I have one of those :cheer:

Some things need to always remain in the hands of the Lord our God because he is Wonderful!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8511

• Wesley
Welcome Carter and Katelyn :cheer: I agree they are jumping right in and it’s like they have always been a part of the forum.

I’m happy for all couples as well I think they are all perfect for each other. Look the king is back on his throne and Lindsey is doing better physically and mentally.

I’m young and already think I’m going to live forever so this is an old white person’s aspiration clearly. I do think this is a God thing not a human thing.
Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Wesley.

Hello forum family 3 months 2 weeks ago #8512

• Mimi
Hi Katelyn and Carter good to see you. I’m so glad to see how happy everyone is. I can’t wait until of next meeting. I like it when the King is happy :lol: :lol: :lol: :silly: :lol:

I’m like Wesley, I already think I’m going to live a long time because I’m young. Who else would want to live forever but old white men, old rich white men. It’s so obvious. They don’t want to die, life is good for them. That’s exactly why it’s not a good idea. It will not benefit no one but the wealthy and it’s not something to be tampered with. Things like that always go wrong. And how long would it be before someone used it for the wrong thing.

Hello forum family 3 months 1 week ago #8513

• Rye
Welcome little K to the forum. Hey Carter, good to see you in the forum. I’m also happy about the new couples.

Yep it makes since that old rich white men about to die would want some kind of treatment to expend their lives. I think it’s up to God. If life spans are meant to live longer lives the lord will reactivate the appendix.

Hello forum family 3 months 1 week ago #8514

• Braxton
I think the new couples are perfect for each other and it’s beautiful. Welcome to the forum little sis and Carter.

I never thought of it like that Wesley and I think it makes perfect sense. If a person doesn’t have any real worries, of course they want to live forever and continue to make life hell for those less fortunate. I don’t think it would be fair and it’s not very wise, because this shit can backfire like stuff like that always does.

Hello forum family 3 months 1 week ago #8515

• Alyson
Welcome Katelyn and Carter and congrats new couples God is so good.

I think everyone has given good reasons why any man-made treatment that can prolong life is not a good idea. We deal with medications every day and because they affect people differently the effects, they have can cause all kinds of problems. So, this is why some things need to stay in the hands of the creator of all that lives.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds