Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Democracy Forward

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8419

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Man Mason reminded us of it all and here comes Liz Cheney breaking down even further. Yeah, they need to stop this man from even being eligible to run for president again. It needs to stop and be stopped. All those involved need to face charges. It’s not fair that the none political people are facing charges while the people behind it are dodging accountability. Until they do something about all the members of congress involved in the attempted coup, proving no one is above the law, this mess is going to keep going on. Hunter Biden is not an elected official. He is an ordinary man and I simply don’t care. He’s like those Kardashian girls. Who the hell are they and why are they famous?

I’m as excited about the new relationships as those in them are. Can’t wait to see all of you at the next meeting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8420

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Mason, I haven’t forgotten any of it. I was disgusted when it was happening and I’m disgusted now. Jimmy Kemmell did a thing pretending to read a letter he wrote about only being a dictator for one day, his first day. I know he was joking but it showed trump mispronouncing simple words. If that man gets back in the white house he will never leave. The United States will become another Russia, North Korea. Personally I’m not going to live like that. I can’t believe the mega folks don’t see that. I think they honestly think he’s not going to do anything to them. They don’t see how he turns his back on everybody who trusts him. They are blind to the fact that everything he touches turns to shit. They can’t be that blind. Is their hate for other ethnicity that intense? I don’t understand that kind of hatred.

I’m looking forward to the next meeting I can’t wait to see everyone. Aaron is going to get his wish. I feel it. I also hope Niobi will rejoin the group one da
y.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8421

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Great article Mason. You’re right, we might want to forget but as long as that man posses a threat we have got to remember the danger he represents. This man tried to stage a coup. I can’t believe we are having these conversations. There should be now way a man that waged war on democracy is even being consider for the presidency just boggles my mine and makes me want to leave the country. I will all of trumps followers would leave the country and it is my pray he will be convicted of all of the shit he has been charged with.

BRO!!! I’m so excited for you and Lindsey. I’m so glad both of you have made new connections and no one is left unhappy. It’s wonderful I happy for all of you.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8422

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I’m struggling to understand it too Casey what kind of person, what kind of people, can support such a completely horrible man. There is nothing about trump that is good, nothing. Why? I honestly don’t understand. I hope there are more of us than there are of them. I think it’s sad no one will stop this man. I think it’s a damn shame.

I am so happy for my aunt Jackee. She looks so good with Mark. I think Uncle Nico is smiling and is as happy as the rest of us. I know he would want Aunt Jackee to be happy, and she is. I also congratulate the other couples and also look forward to seeing everyone at the next meeting.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8423

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Some Americans have just lost their minds but that’s what hate will do for and to you. All we can do is stand together and resist. If you ask me those who refuse to stop trump and they can have something to gain by refusing to protect the constitution, to protect democracy. To me that’s treason. Everyone involved in the things that led up to and occurred on January 6, 2021 committed treason. The citizens of the United States deserve to see and witness accountability. The American people deserve to see trump pay for the role he paid in the attempted coup before he left office.

I’m happy for Jackee she deserves to be happy. All of you do. I am also looking forward to see all of you at our next meeting

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8424

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I’ve been listening to Liz Cheney that damn Jim Jordan likes to us parts of the constitution but they say nothing about the 14th amendment section 3. No, not any mention of that as a means of disqualifying a person who tried to overturn the government doing many things that are unconstitutional. Trump and his helpers threaten, bullied, and pressured members of congress to side with trump or else. It is definitely a miracle they were not successful. It’s frightening but leaves no doubt trump is a evil man and he has many evil demons in positions of power will to help him obtain what he wants no matter the cost.

I also congratulate the couples and wish them years of happiness. Trinity, I had to knock Chris over the head and we now live happily ever after. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds