Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Democracy Forward

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8383

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
New article is up everyone. Let us not forget how horrible four years of a trump presidency felt and looked like. Let's talk about it..Also, my brother and one of my best friends are officially engaged and it reminds me of dad when he meet and fell in love with Alicia. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8384

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
First, I am so happy for Jacqueline and Mark. She makes him blush all the time. He doesn’t know how to feel sometimes because Jackee has always had a crush on him and has been a part of his life for so long. Jackee can actually talk to him about pop. She knows things because she was literally a part of the McGinnis family for years before she married Nico. When she talks about those times before Nico. Funny times with pop Paul. It’s the connection to his family, the strong connection to family is what will make their bond lasting.

If we don’t vote blue across the board this election we are going to be in trouble. Personally, I don’t think trump will be on the election ticket because of all the charges and I really thing the 14 amendment is gaining traction.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8385

• Wesley
To be reminded of how connected Jackee and Mark are. She talks about things with Mark, Luke and Mason and we are reminded Jackee was Sir Paul’s chef for years. She’ll tell us things about Mark and Luke and it does cause them to blush. She said she had a crush on Mark but when she first came to work for him they thought she was a man and called her will, a homosexual man. Later they learned her father had her taking pills, male hormone pills because he didn’t want any girls. She was a woman, not a gay man at all. Uncle Nico knew it too. It’s an amazing story, one that even surprises her kids. It’s amazing how things sometimes work out.

I felt like wave after wave washed over me every time I read about something trump did while he was in office. There is no damn way I’d vote that man back into office. It was one shock after the other. I was glad when he lost in 2020 and I wish he would go away for God sake. He does seem like a horribly evil entity making people very uncomfortable especially when he starts yelling. Maybe the body he’s in will give out soon, faltering from all the vileness. Dare I dream?

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8386

• Mimi
Mommy looks happy again and I know daddy is happy for her. I know my mom loved my dad and he would be happy that she I just think they look good together and Lindsey is seeing Carter. I think Aaron is seeing Katelyn as well so the circle of life just keeps on turning.

I pray every day we don’t have to be tormented with this creature much longer. They did the right thing with that Santos and let’s hope some republicans are ready to come back from lala land and remember this s a democratic nation.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8387

• Rye
It is really exciting to see the new couples getting to know each other. I’m glad Lindsey looks so happy and so does Carter. His kids love Lindsey too and she really seems to care for then as well.

Aaron is so excited about this new beginning and he seems really happy Lindsey is moving on as well.

Mark and Jackee are like too old friends reuniting after many years, realizing they have always harbored feelings for each other. Mark admitted Will always seemed dainty and fragile to him, feminine.

I’m sick of them talking about what a trunp presidency would be like instead of insuring he doesn’t have an opportunity to be president. They act like they want this man to be in a position of power again. I think we need to be prepared to revolt before becoming a nation with a criminal dictator at the helm.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8388

• Braxton
I like being a part of this group because people do find each other and have an opportunity to see who they are more compatible with. I like how the women step up and approach the men instead of waiting for something to happen they are taking charge of their lives, their destiny. I think it is fantastic. Women are better at selecting the right mate sometimes, particularly if the environment is right. I can’t wait to for the weddings.
I agree with you Mason, the media is too busy telling us how all mighty and powerful trump is. How he might be the president again, a man with all those felony charges. How the hell is that possible? I remember the horror of his last presidency and there is no way in hell I want to go through all that shit again. It would be worse the second time around and that’s a fact. We should be talking more about how he should not even be allowed on the ballot. The media doesn’t seem to care about the constitution either.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds