Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Democracy Forward

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8407

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I absolutely agree. We can prevent all of this. It just needs to be done.
Trinity :lol: :lol:

Kendra, Oh man the look on his face was priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did. He was cute and I had to tell him I thought he was cute. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8408

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I read all the shit that man did while in office and it made me cringe. There is no way that man should be allowed near the white house again. I heard on “X” that his supporters claim if he loses in 2024 they are leaving the country. Damn, could we be so fortunate? How can we help them do that other than give them a swift kick their asses on their way out. I think they need to get their walking papers anyway. They literally tried and continue to try and overthrow our democracy because they are racist. All this for hate. Get the HELL out! Good bye and Good reddens.

Okay, I also have spoken to Niobi and things are a lot calmer now. She is fine and I am really fine. I feel as if I’ve come home and I thank all of you for your well wishes and blessings. I also wish Lindsey and Carter, and Aaron and Katelyn all the happiness in the world.

Jackee, I always had a crush on you to, questioning my sexuality for a while. Loved those hands and nails, I always liked watching you cook. Just looking at the hands moving so fast and with amazing skill. I can say the feeling was mutual with all honesty. :cheer:

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8409

• Vince
The party is collapsing big time. I don’t “X” but I really would love to see all the people who support this crazy man should be thrown out of this country. The system this country was built on is a democratic government, not an authoritarian one. Anyone who supports trump is anti-democracy and thus anti-American. I think everyone, for whatever their reason, who continues to stand with, behind or beside this man needs to be removed from the country, and if they remain loss the right to participate in the democratic process because they don’t believe or support it.

Just having how bad this man did during his time as president, sickens me to hear people say he did a lot for this country. He did a lot all right, he tried to stage a coup and unleashed a mob on our nation’s capital and we wait for something to happen to hold this man accountable for what he has done. I want to see all the players in the attempt to overthrow or democracy tossed out of congress.

Congratulation to the three couples and it is my sincere hope that you find the happiness all of you so greatly deserve. Justin, I was knocked over the head. I woke up smiling and happy and I’ve never looked back bro.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8410

• Darla
Karma, it’s catching up with them all. Trump abandoned them. They put their lives their careers aside to stand beside a devil and when they needed him, he turned his back like a devil clearly does. He offers them no financial support and they are realizing the don’t have the financial means to wage a defense against the government. He is vile and always has been and it is a wonder trumps attempt at a coup was not successful. I am listening Liz Cheney’s book and I’m also reminded Mason, of how he appointed unqualified appointments in key position after clearly losing the to Biden. Liz talks about how corrupt the freedom caucus has always been. It’s no wonder he was almost successful. This was extremely serious and I agree with my better half, all those who support this man need to have their right to participate in our democratic process as they do not respect or believe in the very thing this country was founded on.
All the couples look as if they belong together. I hope you all are forever happy and I agree, we women have to reach out and grab our blind men like Kelton, and pull them in. I did. :lol:

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8411

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
That’s right Kendra that’s what lit a fire under me, Mason sent that to me as well and I laughed and then said “hmm”. : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8412

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Let’s not forget the 61 lawsuits he filed after losing the election Mason, like Liz says, losing all but on of the suits. This is a man used to using the courts to do his bidding. It stood, our democracy withstood this attack and survived this man’s moment of disastrous leadership. People are making fun of him. When is it going to be obvious to everyone that this man, the republican party is deadly to all Americans. Texas is killing women with their damn abortion ban and that damn senator from Alabama blocking promotions in the military to force their anti-abortion tendencies is deadly. I don’t know why people want to live somewhere with these kinds of restrictions. Why? I’m confused. I don’t want to live anywhere where the state legislature is republican. Every state ran by republicans has the worse everything, health, education, jobs or economics every single one of the southern states ran by republicans is horrible for humans. That whole party stinks and I’m glad it’s collapsing.

Yaaa new couples it’s so cool you all. I can’t wait to see everyone at the next meeting and I do hope Niobi rejoins us when she is ready.

Kendra Val didn’t hit me over the head too hard but she did make the first move and like Kelton I needed her to do that. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds