Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Democracy Forward

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8413

• Val
  • Premium Member
I don’t know what to say about the republican party. I’m reading Liz Cheney’s book and it’s a page turner. I can’t believe the coup wasn’t successful. Democracy stood because of a few. The few like Liz who stood up for right. The brave who proudly said no I will not do the wrong thing. If not for them this would have been successful. No, he doesn’t do it alone he has help but we are lucky the few righteous ones held fast. Thank God because trump is a monster for real. Mason reminded us in this article and Liz Cheney is reminding us of the schemes that were going on that we did not see or know about. Mason has always said it was a miracle the coup failed because trump and his cronies came pretty close to pulling it off. Liz Cheney’s book confirms Mason was right. They need to be stopped, all of them. The media loves this the fear mongering. The bottom line this is stoppable and that’s the answer, stop it, stop them, stop him.

I agree with Kendra, we women need to step up and lead our men home. I admire all the brave women who did this and I wish them all the happiness life has to offer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8414

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I think the media wants to make people afraid instead of reminding us of all the people who made sure democracy held fast. There will always be people who stand up. We will stand up that’s why they are talking about deploying the military to stop protest all over the country, what if the military refuses to carry out this objective? What if we all refused to accept him and his band of thugs? Maybe they should talk about that.

I am giddy right now. Katelyn is so full of life and it energizes me. It’s an exciting time and I’m glad she knocked me over the head to get my attention. :cheer:

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8415

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Mason, thank you for the necessary reminders and lord let us never forget. There is no way this man is guilty of violating the 14th amendment section 3. That is the mechanism needed and acceptable to stop trump and all those working with and for him. I’m listening to Liz Cheney’s book and it is clear all trump’s cronies had a taste of power and went crazy. It is really surprising this didn’t work but it shows how strong democracy is, only needing a few strong people standing up and asserting their power of position, to make sure it was maintained.

I think everything does literally happen for a reason. I didn’t knock Carter over the head but when he showed up I knew I was looking at the man I think I was always meant to be with. I love Aaron and wish him every happiness because I have found mine. I never wanted to have children but I so what to be a mom. Now I’m going to get my chance. :cheer:

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8416

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Mark, I’ll gladly help them pack. I honestly think they need to go. The reminders Mason spoke of in this article are chilling. Trump took and oath to protect and preserve the constitution and he threw that out the window with ease. He is loyal to nothing and no one not even his spouse. He is a very dangerous individual and it’s time we use the tools our forefather’s left us established in our national laws, the constitution, and enforce the 14th Amendment section 3.

Congratulations couples and I agree, a woman has a way of opening a man’s eyes because Mia definitely opened mine.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8417

• Mia
I don’t think trump supporters will ever do the right thing so they need to be expelled because they are just as dangerous as trump. I think that Josh Holly, Ted Cruz, and Jim Jordan need to be put out of congress because they were all a part of the insurrection. Everyone directly involved needs to have consequences. Obviously, they don’t love this country and should not be allowed to prosper here as if they’ve done nothing wrong. I do appreciate and thank all the brave people who stood up to and against trump, from the first impeachment to the insurrection, they are heroes and saved us from a evil tyrant and now here we are, bracing to fight the good fight yet again.

I am so excited for the new love connections that have recently taken place. I’m glad to hear everyone is happy. I’d like to see Niobi return and I’m so glad Loreen and Brad worked out their differences and are on the road to recovery. In all the hell around is, there is joy. :cheer:
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Mia.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8418

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I watching the case in Texas where a mother is carrying a dying fetus and if she doesn’t abort it could kill her and if it doesn’t it will result in her never being able to have children. Texas DA is fighting a court order allowing her to legally have an abortion, I refuse to live somewhere that criminalizes me getting the medical attention I need. I’m sorry. I don’t know why they stay. I don’t want to live in any republican controlled state legislature. I think they are completely responsible for all the terrible things we the people living in this country are subjected to. Gun violence, education, healthcare, and voting rights. They gave us the worst president this country has ever had. I blame the party Mason. It’s full corrupt people. Look at that member of the RNC, the one married to woman in that mother’s for liberty group, trying to band books everywhere. Now she’s trying to band books while engaging in disgusting sexually deviant behavior with her husband, now accused of raping a woman. Also I’m tired of the focus on Hunter Biden. I DON’T CARE!!! It’s taxes, not murder! Not Rape! Not all the shit republicans are being accused of, especially their leader.

Doug and I wish the three new couples all the love, peace and joy life has to offer. We can’t wait to see everyone at the next meeting. And I admire the women for noticing their men and snatching them up without hesitation. It’s wonderful.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds