Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Democracy Forward

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8437

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Mason, I’m so disgusted about all of this. I think certain people are allowed to get away with too much. I think at the end of the day, this land was stolen from the Native Americans and the biggest act of genocide in history happened here. I look at Kelton sometimes and I see it. All the pain of what happened is there. He loves us all but we have to take a moment from time to time and really reflect on what happened to his ancestors, just as we need to do for African Americans. Now they are rejecting the very thing their white forefathers laid as this nation’s foundation. Maybe there’s been to much blood and pain for it to work you know, to many people have suffered horribly and died tragically for this country to continue to thrive. Karma for all the blood and pain caused to so many innocent people. It’s hard to be proud sometimes, it really is. I look at trump and it turns my stomach. He is an American monster, a walking contradiction. In one breath he claims to love this country and believe in the principles it was founded on, and in the next breath he wants to change all of that and tear down those principles. If he were to be reelected, all of us who don’t want to live under the conditions his presidency would present so we should be allowed to leave immediately.

I also congratulate all the new couples and I’m really glad Loreen and Brad are doing good again. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8438

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Mason, I think about how bad his presidency was the last time, how bad it ended, just from memory, and then to get the facts reading Liz’s book. Looking at all the cases go nowhere thus far and I am disgusted. It is taking too long for just to be served. I agree with Ashley as well. Kelton sometimes bears the pain of what happened to the true American people. He is silent but his very presences serve as a reminder of what his ancestors endured. I think the reject the experiment and it’s time they leave and allow the African and Native Americans to decide what should happen with this country. Trump supporters should be thrown out. They are not patriots they are revolutionaries attempting to transform this country into something most of us will not be able to live with.

Congrats cute new couples! :cheer:

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8439

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I also think there are people behind the scene pushing this idea that trump is so favored. This is what they do. The use the media to spread what they want to get across like they have always done. We are never fully aware of what they are doing. We just have to rely on our instinct and right now it’s telling me the polls the media keeps telling is about are in some way tainted. We are not getting the whole truth behind who is being polled and as long as it's not a random group of people, the results do not reflect the true voice of the American people. Trump is bad for everything he touches and a rational mind knows this. They won’t do anything because they are not the ones really in charge. I remember my dad telling us that all the time. If he is choosen again, I will gladly leave because life will be hell for women and these abortion issues of late are proof of that.

Congrats couples, much love and happiness to you all.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8440

• Linden
  • Premium Member
It just seems like to many humans like to see others suffering. I mean how else can anyone, in their right mind, one of compassion, empathy, a sense of equality, justice, righteousness, want to have someone like trump lead them? It’s an evil that is at the core of who we are as humans. For to long the worst of us are allowed to commit horrible acts and never answer for the evil they do. I think it is absolutely true that trump continues to do what he does because he has no consequences. I’ve heard Mason say, if it was Obama he would have been hung on the white house lawn. She’s right. Trump is a white man, he represents everything about white privilege we ever need to see. If this were not true, they would actually DO SOMETHING!!!

I am also happy for the new couples who look so happy together. I am glad things are working out for all of you.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8441

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I miss the Obamas. I miss having a normal presidency. The caucus in Iowa we already know supports Trump. They need to stop acting like the majority of people in this country want a dictator for president especially a stupid one. That woman in Texas, Kate had to leave that state to get an abortion. Something needs to be done. There is no way in hell I’d live in a state with these kinds of abortion restrictions. I’m glad she is getting the care she needs but I feel for all the poor women who can’t do what she had to do. This post trump folks. What the hell would it be like if he was president again. I can’t even fathom it.

I’m so glad all of the couples are so happy and I hope Niobi will rejoin us soon and she will be happy as well.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds