Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Democracy Forward

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8425

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Mason, this article reminds me of how police can murder black people without impunity. How or why it’s so easy to disassociate from the suffering of black Americans. After listening to Liz Cheney’s book on audible. I think it’s time to demand trump be taken off all Ballots because he is clearly a very dangerous man. But he has the support he has because of hate. Listening to what happened on January 6th from someone who was there. I remember what we knew about but hearing what happened from somewhere who was there is chilling. I am even more uncomfortable with the current speaker of the house than ever before. Will there ever be any form of accountability?

I can’t wait for all of us to get together next meeting. Congratulation new love couples. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8426

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Mason your recount of the horror of the trump presidency and Liz Cheney’s book solidify how frightening another administration with this man at the helm. There is simply no excuse for what is going on. He tried to overthrow our government! Need anyone say more? I can’t believe we are living in this time.

I know my brother is at peace with his beautiful wife going on with a man like Mark and finding happiness. I was chased and I and happy to this day. I admire the women for stepping up. It’s beautiful.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8427

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting as well. I’m glad things are working out for all of us and you all know me, I like it when my life is back to normal.

I remember everything Mason wrote about in her article and agree, the media doesn’t remind us of the things that counter the notion trump is popular and a desirable candidate for president again. He wasn’t desirable the first time the put him in office. He didn’t win that time and the consequences of them putting him there against the wishes of the American people are all the things he did to destroy our democracy. He didn’t win when he ran against Biden and he knew he would win that’s why he did what he did with Ukraine. He won’t win again because he is not favored by the majority of Americans so the really need to stop with that. We aren’t falling for it.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8428

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I honestly wish they would leave and take their fallen leader with them. I just want to stop seeing him, hearing his voice and listening to all the crap that rolls off his lips and the media forces us to hear unless we just turn off the news. I do that a lot these days. I have to agree, given everything he’s done or caused to be done, there is no reason or reasonable excuse for him to even be allowed on an American ballot and the way to do that is to apply the 14-amendment section 3 of which he has clearly violated on several occasions.

I’m also glad things are back on the right track. I learned a lot and gladly am willing to make my sweet husband comfortable. I’m so glad he has so much love for our children and wow, they truly love their dad. It was precious how they huddle around him as if guarding him. It really touched my heart. I wish all the new couples much joy and happiness and look forward to seeing everyone at the next meeting.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8429

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Pop is happy and I’m loving it. Jackee is as well. I have to say, Lindsey is clearly happy and is cancer free. Let’s pray she stays that way along with Mason’s daughter. Aaron is full of joy as is Carter so there is something to this, women taking the lead. That’s what happened with me. I saw that thing on Instagram as well and cracked up. Mason is always sending crazy funny stuff.

We need more articles like this Mason to remind us of what is real. No, we must never forget what a trump presidency is like and what he would have done if the coup was successful. I am still wondering what he would have ultimately done with the documents he stole. He’s vindictive and God only knows what he would have done to this country. He’s done so much already.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8430

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I absolutely agree Barb I don’t care about Hunter Biden. I don’t care.

Loreen, that is so very precious, I agree. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds