Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Democracy Forward

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8431

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Mason the media is about fear mongering. That’s what their ratings are all about. Fear and sex, it sales and you know they can’t use sex. They need to make money. We need to be reminded he is a loser and everyone who aligns themselves with him is a loser as well. It’s karma and after all it misses no one.

Yes, sometimes us girls have to take matters into our own hands and do what needs to be done. See you all at the next meeting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8432

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I don’t think that many people like trump I really don’t. I’m not sure why the media is doing what it’s doing, maybe it’s ratings because I run into far more people who dislike trump than anybody who does. I think the country can stand to lose the maga republicans. I think we would survive and come out a lot better for it. Auntie, I think a lot of us remember what that presidency was like and we are in no hurry, have no stomach for a repeat performance.

Dad, I am really happy for you. It’s a good match. Lindsey girl, you’re looking good and happy, Aaron so are you bro. Bradley, Loreen I’m glad you two worked it out you look good together, and I hope Niobi finds happiness and rejoins us soon.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8433

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I’m going to start this thread talking to the three couples. All of you look good together, it’s like you were all made for each other. I’m so glad you found each other. I do believe sometimes are perfect match is someone we’ve known a long time. Lindsey and Carter went to middle school together. That shocked me. Katelyn has known Aaron most of her life. I mean WOW!!! I wish all of you every happiness and all the love in the world.

Mason, thank you for reminding us what am idiot trump is. I think when people are alone with him the see the evil that dwells inside him. They all act like they are so afraid of him. Maybe they are. Why? There is something about him that must be very frightening and that something speaks to the evil that is in so many people who are apart of his mega colt. I wish they would all leave to but that will never happen. So, instead, they should lose their right to participate in the democratic freedoms those of us who truly believe in are afforded. No more voting rights for them. They were willing to sell this country down the river they should lose their democratic rights as they are clearly anti-democracy.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8434

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Well all the news talks about is how well he’s doing with various caucuses, particularly the Iowa caucus I assume they are republican. They keep claiming he’s pooling higher and people supporting him want a dictator. All of them have rejected that which this country was founded on and should lose their right to participate in our democratic way going forward since they reject it. Those in congress need to be removed. It’s that simple. Mason, he did all these things and has not answered for it and that is starting to be costly. Notice how he never wants a speedy trial. He is use to play the court process to his favor. It’s working for him like it always has. If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it. Until people see him suffer some real consequences, they are going to keep supporting him. It’s not real until it’s real.

The abortion thing, okay so they are denying it in Texas, it’s time to go somewhere else and have it done. Sometimes when trying to prove a point, a white people problem, it ends up costing the person trying to prove the point. If the situation is that dire, leave!

I am so glad all of you are moving on this way and that you appear to be satisfied and happy. That’s all that matters, congratulations everybody :cheer:

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8435

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Mason, I’m still shaking my head. Until they do something to that man nothing is going to change. It’s a game to him.one he thinks he’s winning despite all the losses he’s had when dealing with the courts. I can’t, I won’t believe he’s doing that well until it is reflective around me. I never hear, run into, or in anyway witness people supporting trump. Carmine has restaurants and people are not sitting around talking about how much they love and support trump. The restaurants are busy again and I’m sorry none of us report hearing people supporting trump in fact it’s the opposite. I don’t know who’s behind this but they are hell bent on trying to force trump down our throats. Big money is behind it you know, like those Bilderbergers or something. That’s why they won’t do something about him.

I also congratulate all the couples and I’m so glad you all are happy. I wish you all the best of luck and I agree, women need to step up like this more often. :lol:

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8436

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Mason, I’m going to agree with Carmine and Tina, it’s this bad because trump has yet to pay for his part in crimes so many little participants have already begun to pay for. Until people see the orchestrator, the ringleader held accountable, it empowers him. He’s literally getting away with murder. People will open their eyes when he is found guilty of something and condemned for it.

I’m really happy for my little brother, he’s as giddy as a teenager on their way to the prom with a pretty girl. :lol: Katelyn is beautiful inside and out. I’m also glad Lindsey is so happy right now as well and cancer free. Mark and Jackee fit together and look like they have always been together. It’s wonderful it really is.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds